Doge is about to break out of the symmetrical triangle on the BTC pair. Showing a nice descending volume profile and looks like buyers are slowly stepping in for the next leg up. 60 sats looks like a conservative target
I Believe crv is in a cup and handle pattern. And has just seen a strong rejection from a key sr. Also on 11th and 5th of feb price tried to pass over the 0.618 fib level at around 3.64 however i believe in the coming days CRV will brake through this level!
however please keep an eye on BTC and BTC.D( bitcoin market cap dominance) as they will have a huge impact on price.
If you followed my first idea in GRTUSDT, lets just say you made bank haha. Now we have an impulsive wave, the first mistake a lot of traders make is these follow the price, they rush in and get caught out. Now fibs are not always accurate in crypto given the volatility. but if you want to buy at a good price, see if price will fall back to .5 or the 0.618, this...
We know that there is a balance between Bitcoin and the Altcoins.
When Bitcoin is growing, the altcoins retrace/correct/consolidate or simply bleed.
When the Altcoins are growing, Bitcoin tends to be going sideways while being strong.
How does this picture reverse?
How does the Altcoin affect Bitcoin when the total market capitalization is 900 Billion+.
For anyone looking for hidden gems in the crypto space, please do not let $TRAC go over your heads.
This is an asset with solid fundamentals, and technical analysis that screams BUY.
• Price has been on a longterm uptrend since December 2019, reached a new ATH in Sept 2020 and has since decreased to lows not seen since June 2020
Major factors for bullscenario:
- formation of an uptrend; needs confirmation with a HH
- halving has been successful; lower inflation rate meaning same demand less supply
- Ma's squeezing in a good way: 200MA going upwards above the 50MA, indicating the formation of our uptrend
- Bitcoin in bull run & new investors looking for alternatives will look at largecaps (= ZEC)