o-
Short

BREXIT UNCERTAINTY+POSSIBLE FED RATE HIKE

o-  
FX:GBPUSD   British Pound/U.S. Dollar
119 1 4
I believe that there is a major resistance in cable which could be supported by fed rate decision and Brexit talks
I agree but I'm waiting until Thursday before a short entry, we could see 1.27.
Reply
United Kingdom
United States
India
Deutschland
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out