Unfortunately I missed the breakout on Friday and so i'm planning on waiting for a possible retracement to get back in. If no retracement comes im not going to chase
the market and I will accept missing the opportunity. However, if the market does come up again first i'll be short for a decent RR. Targets are placed at weekly support/a buy zone.