Correction can begin. The correction level is 149 usd. Then it is a falling section again. We expect a lasting turn in the exchange rate to reach 116 usd. The current correction was triggered by a fractal point shaft.
Bearish prediction for Facebook stock ahead of earnings. I think the resistance line I've marked will be tested again, followed by a bounce, and if the earnings report is good we could see the previous gap get filled. This is supported by the RSI indicator.
Hit the like button if you agree.
Facebook has mixed indicators but is looking predominantly bearish for now.
I'm not taking a position on this but will watch to see if it gap fills on the way down and then back up.
Facebook have been looking into cryptocurrency and one of their employees has left the board of Coinbase, conflict of interest perhaps?
Wait and see for me.
After major dip I will expect a bit more bearish momentum after for a few days/week before the bulls come back in full mode
Looking to enter a LONG position at $367-$371.
the dip went to the 61.8% fibs spot on and closed above but last friday's candle makes me believe that we might not hold here but looking with interest for a possible further dip.
So far Facebook share is still on a bullish trend.
After the Cmabridge Analytica issue, it has continue to go up, due to a positive financial report.
After all, good fundamental is the way to go.
Never be affected by the bad news.
Facebook still have a very good business proposition.
Expect Facebook to continue to perform well and ride on the current bullish trend.
Possible tweezer top forming off the $195 region of FACEBOOK INC'S ongoing bull trend projecting a target in the $106 region (45% Loss) whilst the price has also formed a rising wedge as it climbs through the trending channels plus another tweezer top on lower time frames (H4/H1) possibly tipping the wedge. With the onslaught of negative news and publicity on ...
The price above 200 MA, indicating a growing trend.
The MACD histogram is above the zero line.
The oscillator Force Index is above the zero line.
If the level of resistance is broken, you should follow recommendations below:
• Timeframe: H4
• Recommendation: Long Position
• Entry Level: Long Position 195.00
• Take Profit Level: 200.00 (500 pips)
If the price ...
Facebook is still bullish. Buy the dip. Accounts still active, adverts still being shown. money still flowing in for facebook. Dip wont last long. Daily bullish respecting the trend line. Could see a rally after bank holiday has finished. Tp a modest double top but will probably trail profit depending on how the market moves.
FB closes (179.40) near established support (175.94) after a sharp dip due to negative reaction to its algorithm change to promote Zuckerberg's new safety and healthiness over profitability mantra.
Prior to that, Bollinger band signal shows a bullish expansion; diverging bands, price action follows the upper band, price above the 20 day MA.
The Bollinger band ...
Looking at the chart I believe FB is oversold. I've bought in at 175.
Price has virtually replicated the PA from the 25/09. The candlestick patterns and volume are identical. If price replicates the previous move we could see upside to $195.
It's not my usual type of analysis but its hard to ignore.
Facebook share correction. It is assumed that the share exchange rate correction path is moving. This correction path may last to 155.40. According to our strategy, we are looking for a short entry to the level so far. Then we expect the exchange rate to rise again. For the first purpose of the rise, 198.32 usd.
Ok there seems to be a lot happening to back up a short.
Previous support acting as resistance pushing down on price
This setup has occurred several times in the past and every time it falls around 15% this would take us to the major trend line and 78.6% fibs.
All in all this is looking like a good setup, wait for ...