XRP after failing to close above the $0.49 resistance for the third day in a row looks set to push downwards towards the targets stated, Cloud still pushing XRP downwards and the MACD as signalled a downward movement also.
ignoring the possible bearish descending triangle, XRP seems to have found some support at the previous pennant breakout level.. (see prev chart linked below) the 4hr chart shows XRP is low on RSI & MACDs about to cross.. the sideways resistance line drawing in closer and yet to be broken since recent ATH.. All points to be coinciding with a potential BTC move...
XRP still in a uptrend as the trend shows.. 8MA acting as a small resistance and 20MA acting as a support, Possible retest of 50MA is coming, but seeing as they is major news regarding XRP tomorrow we could see a surge towards $0.65 Green Box.
I don't usually trade or publish much below 1 day charts but XRP has pulled me back in.. in the past these bull signals produce results. Will XRP buck the trend if and when BTC hits its resistance and carry on up or retrace? Huge movements in the past could provide the volume.
Tight consolidation after the impulse move to 5700 sats. Broke to the upside - now looking at 6500 as the AB=CD measured move. Lines up with the next obvious swing high too (i.e. stops above = liquidity).
IF you are a bull, you go for the bull flag and, a break of the upper trendline to go long. if u are to late wait for the retest of the trendline + the weak bull div
If you are a bear, this is a good channel to short... we are now on the top inn the channel, and this will be a awsome short..
Up to you, i like both of the trades, but wait for confirme
An indecision candle has formed on a major support line, if the next candle reaches higher then previous candle there should be a chance to go long with a profit ratio of 1.5.
Don't like the minor resistance being so close to the profit line, if things goes sidewards maybe long to get out early.
. RIPPLE/BITCOIN is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic resistance.
. The RSI is at 42.
. While the price downtrend in the Daily chart is not broken, bearish wave in price would continue.
. There is a possibility of temporary...