Gold create correction before hit fib 0.61.
After hit on resistance will going down soon.
Watch the Price action for bearish momentum.
If you have any idea leave comment below and dont forget like this post
So everyone, The upward monetum has slowed and this is just a quick scalp idea before another big upside
I have entered a short already near to the daily high, very tight stop which is now a secure trade to close in a small profit.
If my TP hits the close of the next candle would give me another idea to determine the direction but according to my previous chart i...
Just an idea again as it did not follow through on my previous chart.
There is a good possible chance we may see gold like this unless we see a break of the pattern and carry on downwards.
This is just an idea and gold is unpredictable! I have followed many ideas and they have gone the wrong way!
What do you guys think???
Hopefully we can get a head & shoulder before the sell, if this is correct the fall is expected at around 1745.19, also the may be a small fake breakout of resistance. I would wait for the confirmation though!
Do not follow the trade it is just a thought which maybe highly unlikely. There may be other outcomes. Will be posting another chart of what i think.
Since vaccine has found. I never think gold will touch 1900.
In other hands DXY will grow up from long sleep.
Gold become as bad asset, due Bitcoin also as a Belle in this moment.
Please find consolidation price on red circle..
I know there is inflation will be happen. But not now, Gold possible in range about 1600 - 1850 for 6 month later.
Please like and...
Gold clearly now has a down trend.
The 2 areas I'm watching are
- 1837.49 a break above this could see gold back up to around 1860 so worth a good little scalp
- 1829.53 a break below is a clear indicator and it will continue down too around 1800, my target area is around 1750
I'm placing both positional buys and sells!
Trade at your own risk.
This is just an...
My take on tonight up until LDN open, most likely a ranged repeat of the last few days, possibly a break out up or down mid way through LDN session but lets wait and see how the it plays out until then.
Im guessing cos of holiday week its gonna end up being pretty range bound, IMO 1800-1820, if one of these do break expect down to 1770-1790 before a bounce back up, or vice versa 1820-1850 before it comes back down ready for next week where i think the big bull or bear movement will happen. (OPINION)
What do you think???
After hits the full target, now we wait to complete the small retest then there would be a sell opportunity again to 1800.
Then we can wait to break down below 1800 to reach 1787,after that it will be a great to think of Strong buy.
Coming weeks is very important to Gold. Before Christmas vaccine matter will be prevail and the risk of both short/buy go high.
My take on the next few months or so, The 1800-1810 mark will decide whether gold will sky rocket for the bulls or get crushed by the bears, IMO i think gold will bounce at 1800ish up to 1900 fairly quickly if we see this we can expect it to soar through the sky to the 2000s, if gold drops below the 1800 mark i think there is a high chance it will drop hard; ...
Overall before gold will go back up its gonna have to tickle that 1800-1810 market IMO, current trade entry at 1824, stop loss just under the 4hr (1820) low mark, exit and re enter short at the potential levels, (1836ish, 1848ish or 1865ish, until finally reach); 1810 where i will enter long postions with 5% trade stop losses in relevance to my margins all the way...
Mainly looking for a short position on this pair as the analysis is showing but make sure to get a bearish conformation in the highlighted area (as shown) before you enter in this trade. Please leave any feedback regarding my analysis would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Hello Guys! Let's GOLD these markets.
My view point on gold is that it will drop before going up
- Double top and false breakout are seen however when entering look at the price action carefully when entering.
- There is an unfilled order which I expect price to come down and from there price could potentially move up or down
- I see it taking the...