WTIUSD correction takes longer. Continuing the previous analysis, the correction movement forecast needs to be modified. The long-term uptrend has not changed, but the decline on Friday last week predicts a further fall. My assumption is that the correction persists up to the lower ATR axis (white...
WTIUSD minor correction expected. My analysis assumes that the correction that has just begun will continue. The correction may decrease to the D1ATR50% level. Then I expect another rise. Target price: 66.35 usd
While the price is below the resistance 43.60, beginning of downtrend is expected.
We make sure when the support at 30.85 breaks.
If the resistance at 43.60 is broken, the short-term forecast -beginning of downtrend- will be invalid.
There is a divergence in RSI and price between the peak at 40.565 on 2020-06-08 and the...
From what I can see price is still bullish, we have bullish divergence on a 4H and price has broken through resistance
It is now testing a trend line on the 4H and once it breaks, i am looking for a retest before buying to the level where it plummeted previously
since the idea is based on 15mn time frame, this idea is available only for one day.
let's see if the market will give me reason today
if you like the post, don't hesitate to discuss it with me or thumble up and follow me
Price has reached the same point where it plummeted from when the initial Lockdown came into force (March 2020). Price has recently created a supply zone at this key level and is currently hovering. If another lockdown is enforced, then expect a drop. This may take a while to play out but the levels are all lined up pretty well. Good luck
We are looking at price making a move into our resistance area ( green zone ) As you can see it has been used as strong resistance before and we have some high impact CAD and USD news due out this week which could push price into this zone sooner rather than later, because as you should know if you trade oil that oil has a negative correlation with USD CAD so When...
WTICOUSD corrects movement. The correction level of the exchange rate is visible at 51.43 usd level. From this level, I wait for a repeat rise. The height of the rise can be the same size as the previous wave. For the exchange rate it is a neighborhood of 67.79 usd. Probably this level is available for the first few days of February 2018.
US crude oil longs in play - In my view, the weekly bearish trend is broken and the daily trend is now in a bullish structure. I see oil reaching 50s before stopping for another pull back then rallying again to 52s.