DXY Weekly forecast for 2nd to 6th March 2020
- Last week we was expecting a pullback/correction before price starts to show new highs - we went into the week bearish all the way through our key levels set for a pull back @98.9 and further more to @98.15 - s&p 500 saw a drop which created more volatility in the makets to complete these moves. ( due to stocks being...
DXY Weekly forecast for 10th -14th Febuary 2020
- Last week Us index was starting neautral on the way to my keylevels at 98 and 98.15 to either use these as resistance or support, it reached these zones then tested broken resistance for further support to make new highs.
- Going into this week, my main key level set at a further push up too 98.9
- Starting with a...
DXY UPDATE For Weekly forecast 20th - 25th Jan 2020
- DXY Hit my First target and has done a healthy pullback after trump speech to my buy zone at 97.4.
- Eye on Dollar index as high risk as its moving positively with pairs it usually moves negative with, will not be using as confluence for other USD pairs.
All Analysis was sent on sunday!
DXY Weekly forecast 20th - 25th Jan 2020
- Dollar index has not been showing much movement but did do a minor pullback as expected.
- During the beginning of the year markets are usually in a corrective structure so this type of movement is expected.
- After the first quarter it will be much clearer as to what continuations of the markets will be over the year....
Same as the NDX and SPX also the DJI is overpriced and expecting a correction.
We start with a small one only on the last movement and then for a bigger one.
RSI is negative and we already started the negative move to mid wing.