This is my view on this pair for the next few days
I remind you that this is only a forecast based on what current data are.
Therefore the following signal will be activated only if specific rules are strictly respected.
If you follow my strategy you will be able to identify the right filters and triggers to...
- Clear bearish market with lower highs and lower lows
- Break and retest of key level indicating push to downside
- Nicely respecting 20 day EMA
- Anticipating push down towards key level of 106.000, 1:6.5RR
We are LONG on USDJPY since the start of the year.
Price rallied and broke the structure, any BUY looks valid after 4h corrective structure.
700+ Trade for the next 2 months.
Follow for more, and trade with care.
- Price seems to have broken out of pennant/wedge structure towards upside
- Anticipating retest of dynamic resistance before push to 109.200 area
- 1:3RR on this trade, 2% risk as always, let's see how it develops
usdjpy shorts, reason being is we had multiple confluences to take this trade:
.over extended in the daily
.expect a pullback to previous point of structure
.h4 break of structure
.h4 entry signal in the form of an evening star
we then set a sell limit for 50% of the evening star and was wicked in to go straight into profit
The bullish momentum can't end here, we need to tackle some of the higher liquidity pools before we can consider a reversal.
I expect the price to pull back into the order block region marked before continuing to the upside.