Hello Guys US30 my Long Term is on the up side.
- I can see Price moving up as the liquidity on the downside is taken out.
- Potentially breaking the weekly highs.
- Price is imbalance as there are unfilled orders
- Price need to make a new Potential Support at 24200 and then making it way up
- Aiming for 25600
- Risk to Reward 1:10
If you are going to be in...
Hello Everyone, US30 Price been very bullish lately so pull back is expected
- Price action show there going to be a pull back as 4hour candle closed bearsh/on the downside
- I expect it to come to the 0.5 fib level then moving up.
- made a double top
- More Price action and psychology trade.
- More downside need to be seen to confirm that this trade will go our...
GUYS U30, I See it dropping from the entry 24200
*My chart a bit messy so here are SL:24280, TP1:23800 and TP2: *22800
- There are some unfilled orders
- Trend is still down on the daily
- This could be just a pull back so after tp1 move SL to breakeven
- Good risk to reward trade risk from 0.5% or 1% on this trade
- If price is moving faster to the enter...
Price is currently consolidating in the highlighted area, divergence has been spotted on multiple time frames.. I'm anticipating a crash.
The price will fall to the green area and possibly even further.
For free signals please join my telegram channel: t.me
The 24,000 level seems to be holding strong on the intradays with price rejecting it twice recently. I believe we should see more downside on US Stocks tomorrow and through the rest of the week.
Strong selling momentum last week and this current pullback/consolidation should break to see more selling continue. I have got 2 targets on the charts for near term and...
US30 Short, I don't want to rush into this as it's Monday morning, however I am liking a short position from the 78.6% Fib, this level lines up with a 3 touch of the descending TL and retest of previous dynamic support.
Join our Free Telegram : t.me
Hello Guy, I closed the us30 buy position mainly cuz i believe it would go back to entry
Why i see it dropping:
- overall weekly trend is down and looking at the price action i seem it going down
(Because price never goes straight up it will do pull back or drop so have that in mind)
- I see the price making double top at the 0.618 fib level
- Risk 1 to 2% on...
Looking for more downside on US30 as we have broken the previous uptrend. Once price action completes that 3rd touch of it's current correction, which lines up with a previous swing at 24400 and the 71% fibonacci level this could look really clean for short positions.
Join our free telegram: t.me
The dow is heading lower and lower, but I believe within the next 1 and a half to two years (once corona is over and hopefully they make China pay compensation for the viruse's damages) it will go up along with the S&P and the US market as a whole really...
As of now, the way I see it is (and I might be wrong) that investors are:
1. Losing faith and confidence...