TRX may not break straight out into a wave 3, it could take longer depending on the market, my lines do not show in anyway how this will occur as I have not went into a smaller time frame to count subwaves - it's just an example! If a breakout does occur then your targets are the 1.618, 2.618 or 4.272 regions. As stated, be careful when buying the breakout for...
It is currently trying to break out of the falling wedge after hitting the 500 FIB level.
IF we have a confirmed break out over the 55 EMA on the 4 hour chart, I can see TRON rising towards our target of 1150
With the upcoming release of mainnet on the 31st, TRON is only going to get stronger....
Interim targets labelled on chart. With BITCOIN's recent performance I am more inclined to aim for Target 1 short term.
RSI is oversold ish on the 4 hour chart.
Let me know what you think!
4 hour Tron is currently sitting on the diagonal support line which supports upwards targets of 700 and 800 LONG term.
A few resistance lines in play and it will be interesting to see how TRON reacts in the coming days
So we have hit the 618 FIB level for TRON... we need a breakout now over the blue line otherwise we will see further correction down to the 786 level
However with the price of Bitcoin set to hit 6k... I think fruther correction is coming for TRON
As always.. do your own research!
Like I have been saying over the past few days my target is still 650-690..
Once we hit that it will most probably be around the 31st of March when test net is released. I think there will be a big sell off at this point personally but don't take my word for it.
This is not advice, this is just my personal opinion so follow at your own risk.
This is an alternative scenario that could be playing out on the TRON chart. This coin might not retrace as expected due to the fact not many people will be selling until the release of the "test net" on 31st March.
Please have a look at both charts and decide for yourself.
Either way we still hit my target of 650
Wave 2 only retraced to 32% meaning wave 4 will retrace more than this. I am looking at 50/61% meaning TRON could drop below 500 sats before its push up for wave 5
I have wave 5 set around then 640 mark and if you want to be very bullish then it could go as high as 690 just like wave 3 did smashing my target of 540 by hitting 600+.
Let me know what you guys...
Tron keeps trying to break 445 sats and keeps getting rejected. As seen by my chart we are approaching a crucial time for TRON as we near the APEX of an ascending support line and a resistance line.
I am still LONG on TRON!
After reaching the level of 0.00000314 the price has started a new bullish trend while crossing the FAST MA (EMA15), SLOW MA (EMA35) and HEAVY MA (EMA100). Also, the EMA15 is currently above EMA35.
Current bullish movement can be described with Elliott waves cycle, as the price has finined the 5th wave. 3 Elliott Wave reached the price of 0.00000458, after which a...
Follwing trx over the last two days it has hugged the support line dipping below and shooting above all the time coming back to rest on the support. This to me says that trx is under a heavy load from both the bears and the bulls. it will be interesting to see where it ends up as the market has been slowly leveling out over the last week.
It looks to me that any...
Tron pushed up with the latest btc bounce which has given it a new support line detailed by the dotted yellow and highlighted by the box. this is good news if you are holding trx as if the support continues to hold despite being tested multiple times today it gives trx a good place to rise from. im expecting trx to follow the dotted white line highlighted by my...
As you can see (using heikin ashi candles to try to average the volatility ), we should now be at the peak of the climb from the previous low of 480/520.
Will next expect steady correction downwards to around 440 level and possibly below in this next cycle.
SRIS and CRSI both indicating the position is currently overbought, although MACD not yet convinced...