Since the start of September Gold has been in a descending wedge, but since the start of december it has also been in a ascending triangle, I see Gold going in one of a few ways:
1. Short to and breaking below the triangle and a possible return to the base of the wedge, probably around 1420. (dont want to think about this)
2. Short to and bouceing off the base of...
Currently analysis showing a bullish pennant / bullish triangle pattern. Still very hesitant to get in on any GBP for the following reasons:
- Price is too high to start entering
- Major move has already taken place
- High volatility due to Brexit
To be a bull in this situation:
- Wait for confirmation of the triangle break as the price is very...
HEY GUYS THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWS
NZDCHF IS GOOD FOR ENTRY - IM DONE WITH TRADING FOR THIS WEEK - IM A SWING TRADER I MAINLY JUST HOLD POSITIONS AND LET THEM PLAY OUT -HAVE A PROFITABLE WEEK AND A BLESSED WEEKEND
Descending triangle chart pattern set-up is about to form, Price has touched the declining trend line for the third time and is starting to reach its end. As of right now price has been consolidation for the past week on the 1Week Timeframe support level
Fibonacci retracement shows price touched 0.5 fib level and has been downsides ever since. Price is...
The 2 months long bearish triangle is coming to an end, so the price must take the decision of where to go. Personally I think the most likely way is to the downside, because WAVES went in a bubble and very likely it did not find the bottom yet.
The next levels of price to watch for a likely bounce are 60k, 50k and 40k satoshis. Those levels have been important...