The USD weakeness is being picked up by out script.
EURUSD long is now in full swing.
Entry details are shown on the chart.
We're only looking for TP3.
Trade history can be seen below this trade idea too for full transparency.
I try and share as many ideas as I can as and when I have time. My trades are automated...
This is a short take. I'm showing a 30 min ATR trend line.
Loads of traders know that ' the trend is their friend ', but do they truly exploit it? I don't think so.
There were three main opportunities to exploit this trend. The problem is - now you see it but when it's developing you can't. But at each of two points where price hit the 30 min ATR line, it was...
Look for bullish rejection at:
- Previous resistance (84.60)
- Rejection at Fibonacci level 78.6
- Bullish rejection at the support trend line
- Bullish confluence among technical indcators
Also, trend following!
Could see some nice bullish reject at support (78.20) on the trend line as well as previous resistance levels and the 61.8% fibonacci level.
Lots of confluence potentially forming. Will be keeping a close eye on this pair.
Possible long oppotunity on AUDJPY.
- In line with the current uptrend
- Positive confluence among indicators
- Price action confirmation; 4 touches on trendline (4th touch can be seen prior to Feb 25th 2021)
- rejection at the 61.8% Fibonacci level
This sets us up for a high probability trade, I line with the strategy.
Lets see what happens!
Possible long opportunity on EURCHF.
Buying at support where the price is holding.
- Going with the current uptrend
- 61.8% fib rejection level.
- Confluence among indicators
- Price action
Nice high portability setup.
Gold just did an important trend switch on the 2H time frame coming off what appears to be a double bottom at 1680. The switch is better seen on 15 min to 30 min time frames.
Normally the first pulse which this might be is followed by a minor correction before further movement in direction fo the switch. But strange things do happen.
This is a trend following...
Looking for price to return to the channel support and reject off the 61.8 fib level before going long.
Nice high probability trade, following the recent upward trend and confluence among the fib and EMA