Gold is in an ascending on the Daily. Currently it's ranging between 1322.950 & 1333.000 for around 90-100 pips and it may keep doing so until it reaches the Trend Line. So I will wait until it reaches the trend line unless it breaks 1333 and retests.
-WAIT FOR IT TO RESPECT TREND LINE OR BREAKS 1333.00 RETEST
-WAIT FOR A BULLISH CANDLE TO CLOSE ON DAILY (Daily...
Here's an updated version of GBPJPY. Looking for it to come to the Downtrend (78.6 fib) and Daily reversal candle to close. There is a chance it will break the uptrend however, so we will wait for a break and retest on 147.500 If that does occur.
Gold has broken through a key area of Support (1300) and has already retested this same area. There's a Head & Shoulders pattern forming as an added confluence that it may retrace back before making another movement down.
-First targets could be at the neckline (1290), If it manages to be break the neckline we could see price head to Previous Daily lows (1280)
Let's see if GBPAUD comes to 1.8700 resistance area,and maybe to the Downtrend before I'll looking to short. Wait for the micro uptrend to be broken & Possible even a break and retest on 1.8660 just to be sure.
Looking at EURUSD on the Daily Timeframe. let's see if it makes a retracement to 70.5-78.6 fib and then make a fourth tap on the Down Trend.
Once it reaches the downtrend we'll wait for confirmations before entering.
-Daily candle closure rejecting the Trendline.
-4HR candle finished outside of the Micro uptrend if there is one.
-Target previous Daily low (100-160pips)
Looking for a nice sell on USDCHF just waiting for it to respect the down trend then I'll wait for a reversal pattern to form before jumping in. Keep in mind this pair moves slow. so it may take a while to hit our first target of around 100 pips then another 200+ pips to the uptrend. which is when we can start looking to buy. Just wait for a reversal pattern to...
GBP/AUD is inside of a parallel If GBP/AUD can break 1.875 it's more than likely it'll head to 1.900
If it does reach our parallel channel look for a DAILY reversal before jumping in. If price doesn't sustain above 1.875 we could see it come back down to the Uptrend where we could go long.
Gold is setting up nicely for a buy. 4HR break of Dow-Trend MA's are starting to cross over on the 4hr/2hr Time Frames as added confluence.
-WAIT FOR A BREAK > RETEST ON 1333.00
- BULLISH CANDLE CLOSE
-MA CROSS OVER ON THE 4HR/2HR MAYBE
(first target for me will be around 1346-1350.)
My thoughts on two alternate ideas:
IDEA 1 - If it breaks the support zone and the trendline it would go lower to the next zone which is either at the 38.2% or around the 61.8% on fibs (that's more long term those levels as I did the fibs a bit wider, however even if I did a smaller fibs the zones I drew out will still be around key levels).
IDEA 2. If it...
Looks to me that the GBPJPY will struggle around the resistance heavily as it has tested it multiple times already and hasn't broken through in the past. Who knows though maybe it will, you can never know? However more likely a sell looks more like a viable option, dropping heavily all the way to the 61.8% on the Fibonnaci which is a key support zone also. On the...
Over the past few years, playing the rage in the Swiss Franc has been a massive money maker, the range being super wide, just wait for the extremes of the range and play it back to the other side.
Fundamentally, The Swiss National Bank, SNB, communicate that they dont want the currency being too strong, (which is the lows on the USDCHF ...
FX_IDC:XAUUSD Ready to get correction from top between 1340 - 1355
Should be good point to open short positions at this levels and get TP at
Trik to use that movement at platform who doesn't use partial exit is
Open 4-5 positions same Volume, Same price with different Take profit points
EURJPY pair has failed to break through the major resistance at around 134.50 and what it seems to be turned back down.
At about 133.22 we are expecting correction up to 0.5 fibo and another drop down to 131.70 area as a target.
Alternatively, if 133.22 support holds, EURJPY will be retesting resistance 134.50