BTC is looking bearish at this moment in time. saw a yellow rising wedge occur and the retest of the pink resistance zone + another new rising wedge. Waiting for price come down to the trendline which is at the 9000 level.
DAY TRADE - EXPIRES AT 9PM
Broken out of the triangle formation to the downside.
The overnight dip has been bought into and there is scope for further bullish pressure going into this morning.
We look for a re-test of the upward trending resistance.
Further downside is expected although we prefer to set shorts at our bespoke resistance levels at...
Market structure was broken yesterday on the daily time frame. It is clear on the 4 hour time frame to see a double top formation at the 1.127 level. We saw the pair plummet down to the 1.122 which is a well respected support and resistance zone. A clear break straight through this level and retest has now occurred. Take profit set at the 1.112 level which is a...
EurAud has put in a new low again on the 60 with a Head and Shoulders pattern on daily adding confluence to the setup. I think we can get a retest of the lows at least and wouldn't look further due to the divergence on the RSI swings but a decent opportunity nevertheless.
daily chat shows price consolidating in a triangle so I went into the 4hr/1hr and saw price rejecting yellow trendline.
Price then made a double top so waiting for breakout and retest to confirm trend.
NzdUsd coming from a decent level of resistance has some room to go lower just above the even handle as a target projection. however if we come past it into tat killzone I think we can get a retest based on the trend and the strength in that initial move.
weekly chart is showing usdcad in a bullish flag pattern.
daily chart shows that usdcad entered an ascending channel which broke out and retested the trendline.
however enter at your own risk as NFP is due on a Friday so anything can happen.
Grabbing my attention on EURUSD currently is this resistance zone from previous daily pushes, recently we broke through yet we are now seeing a potential retest. You may of also clocked the retest of the trendline. Awaiting the closure of todays daily candle before looking to take any substantial moves. To confirm any trades on this pair I'll be looking for any of...
Currently at a minor level of resistance we can expect some relief and if we come to our killzone we can then even look for a potential retest of the highs. I wouldnt look past that level for extended targets personally.
As you can see on the 1 hour chart, price has broken out of channel and dropped to pivot. We can see a bullish engulfment candle at the pivot suggesting price may be moving up to retest the channel. I am hoping to get a rejection at the 0.382 fib level as that is a demand zone. I will be waiting for price to see if it could move up to my demand zone and see if we...
Last week, we saw a lot a weakness in the dollar as a result of FOMC statements above upcoming, expected rate cuts which caused Gold to explode and the $ to crumble. The EUR/USD has broken out of the descending channel it has been in for the past few months.
After the breakout, it touched off of the 0.618 fib ret and couldn't break above this point with 2 daily...