Seasoned traders will know the influence USTECH has on world stock indices and several forex pairs.
I'm seeing something that I did not quite expect. I stick my neck out. But note that this market is not a true market. How? It is well known that it is artificially inflated by the influence of a powerful body called the FED. If you don't know the FED, stop...
due to a a weakening dollar and recession across the world i expect most people to hedge on fold especially since warrren buffet has invest 543million dollars in to a gold mining company. gold is expected to rise as per the economic cycle.
wair for retracement to 1900 area before you buy if you want a tight stop loss.
1) Expecting DXY to get weaker and move towards Weekly support zone
2) Price broke out of a support level, waiting for exhaustion before the next impulse move
3) Price failed to create a Higher high and broken out off the channel
1) Price retesting resistance level
2) Price rejection from 78% fib level
3) Price is at 4EMA zone
4) Price in a bearish pattern
5) Price looks like momentum is dropping with Wave C completed
SELL entry active
Daily: Three white soldiers - a sign of bullish phase coming up
Price is at HL after a HH phase, so wait for the next impulse up, price is in a bullish trend on a daily
If price breaks the trendline and the 4hr EMA with retest I will consider buying options
Similar to AUD/USD
For an entry waiting for the neckline breakout. Then retest at the neckline
1) INverted HSD pattern
2) Trend: Uptrend
3) The daily resistance level is broken with a retest
4) Fib level rejection from 78.6% level