1) Expecting DXY to get weaker and move towards Weekly support zone
2) Price broke out of a support level, waiting for exhaustion before the next impulse move
3) Price failed to create a Higher high and broken out off the channel
1) Price retesting resistance level
2) Price rejection from 78% fib level
3) Price is at 4EMA zone
4) Price in a bearish pattern
5) Price looks like momentum is dropping with Wave C completed
SELL entry active
Daily: Three white soldiers - a sign of bullish phase coming up
Price is at HL after a HH phase, so wait for the next impulse up, price is in a bullish trend on a daily
If price breaks the trendline and the 4hr EMA with retest I will consider buying options
Similar to AUD/USD
For an entry waiting for the neckline breakout. Then retest at the neckline
1) INverted HSD pattern
2) Trend: Uptrend
3) The daily resistance level is broken with a retest
4) Fib level rejection from 78.6% level
We can see that price has fallen out of this ascending TL and has officially made a lower low.
Looking to sell this pair if we get to an area of interest which is at the 50/61.8 fib levels as if we look left we can see these levels have held as structure previously and we will then be interacting with the 50EMA. Would need a confirmation candlestick before...
Potential trade for next week penant on the 4hr pure price action.
What does everyone think the entry point would be for this trade?
Comment down below.
Feel free to like , comment and follow , the more engagement the more I will be posting.
Tell a friend to tell a friend.