We can see that price has seen rejection at the level that it is currently sitting on. I am predicting price to move back down to its support level which is around the -82.800 area. once it has reached this level i am expecting price to reject and continue to move to the upside with hitting a little resistance but should push through. My take profit is set at...
As dxy rally to the upside this makes eurusd to the downside. Saw a potential trade during the new York open and we have some heavy news that came out at 8:30 ict kill zone and I was confident enough with would rally down at it did.
I am aiming for a LONG entry and expecting price to start climbing.. The reason for this is that on all three timeframes (15minute, 1 Hour and 4 Hour) the RSI is showing oversold levels currently, and it is on the Support Area. So, this will be a great opportunity to trade and grab in the region of 50 - 60 Pips!
This is personal view based on my own analysis and...
I am expecting to see AUDNZD price to start rise since RSI is showing almost oversold level and on 4H is currently oversold along with support area, Great opportunity to trade for 30-50 pips.
Trade at your own risk, Thumb up if this help you in any way and trade at your own risk
I am expecting to see XAUUSD Gold bearish to break the support area, If the price go back up to the resistance line area, It will be great opportunity to make short entry.
Trade at your own risk.
This is personal view based on my analysis and theory.
I am expecting to see price to start fall if the price meet the resistance line and should fall to - 1.532 support area. Wait for a clear price action to make entry.
This is great for short/mid term trading, Trade at your own risk.
I am expecting to see GBP to rise, It may fall to support line first however once the resistance area has breakout, Wait for the retest to make entry on long and will be expecting bullish once breakout based on wedge pattern along with some indicators.
This is good opportunity to trade, Trade at your own risk.
I can see GBP is still strong since US is still showing weaken on DXY, I assume price will bounce back up from support area if the RSI is showing oversold level then wait for a clear price action reversal, Do not entry if the support area is breakout. Opportunity to grab 60-70 pips
Hope Sunday and the much needed rest is treating you all well.
I spend parts of my Sunday looking back at the prior trading week. In doing so I've decided to share some ideas on completed trades and the methods I trade our script.
Going forward during the week I'll look to post more live ideas as our script present them on the charts. At...
Fellow traders this isn't a brag post.
For those that follow me know from previous ideas I have posted I trade this pair quiet a bit.
Working the 30M time frame here I trade this pair by setting the script to work to a take profit target with a stop loss set.
The risk to reward ratio is 1:2 and the back test figures at bottom of the screen show the...
Earlier on today I posted this idea.
This idea showed me woking the H2 chart on AUDJPY and how long I've been following the trend. That trade is currently running 185 pips in profit at a current 1:5 risk to reward ratio.
However if you like to be in and...