After a successful sell trade the script now says it's time for a buy.
Entry details are shown on the chart.
We're only looking for TP3.
Trade history can be seen below this trade idea too for full transparency.
I try and share as many ideas as I can as and when I have time. My trades are automated so I am not sat...
HOPE EVERYONE READING THIS IS WELL.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED MY ANALYSIS OF GBPUSD.
AS WE CAN SEE IN THE CHART WE HAVE THE PAIR TRADING WITHIN A CHANNEL WHICH I HAVE DRAWN OUT WITH BOXES TO DRAW RESISTANCE AND SUPPORTS AREAS.
WE CAN ALSO SEE THAT THERE IS A RESISTANCE LEVEL BEING RESPECTED WITHIN THE CHANNEL. THERE IS A FEW WAYS WE COULD LOOK FOR ENTRIES...
Approaching our 1.42 whole number resistance price again, offering just in excess or 3.2R from resistance down to support, covering the majority of left side wicks.
Daily/H4 resistance, 1.42 whole number, breakout/yearly highs. Multiple confluences on this trading zone that have failed to see a sustained break above.
DXY moving sideways on support....
5 minutes until we close on the H4 candle, solid price rejection candle, but most of this has changed within the last H1 period. So we are seemingly still in an hourly downtrend (also at descending resistance).
So cautious of this as we may be able to utilise a better entry and greater RR potential.
Slight adjustments made to our support and resistance zone here on cable, generally more happy with the trading zones and the stance we have now in line with other ***USD pairs and DXY performance.
Still a measurable trade from support up to resistance, offering a nice 3R. Just need to sit and wait patiently for a test of support.
We were following this on Friday and saw a solid bounce from support initially for it to then reverse.
Another opportunity may be presenting here from support once again, CAD strength in line with WTI demand. Hopefully expires soon, as this would be a nice setup to see unfold.
On the retest price now after seeing that upside break this morning. Not really best practice for us to enter a trade this time of day, especially a EUR/LON volatile pair.
Something we can keep an eye on and see if it's worth tomorrow as we enter our typical trading session.
Looking for something as indicated and summarised on the previous video analysis that was sent through. We are seeing some consolidation from the latest rally which may actually pull us back south of our support zone temporarily.
If this is the case, regardless, we need to see a pop higher maybe 1.70150 ish, before coming back to retest 1.69650...
Trading from current price up to previous high still offer 3.3R, measurable trade no doubt. Not the typical kind of analysis we like that trade, seeing as it's more a trending environment, but we still break and retest out trading zones, and it's on a slightly lower timeframe.
Happy to see how things unfold though.
Jumped ship again, prefer this structure as compared to what we had marked on EURAUD and also the pending order limit we had set.
Thinking exactly the same play for this setup, multiple H4 rejections seen with the latter 2pm closing bearish. Expecting corrections now down to 1.68, which is where I'm looking to scout longs.
1.40 support incoming, looking to either set a pending order on this price level or an alert to make sure this move isn't missed, perfect corrections, shame we closed out yesterdays short at 200 to try and get a better entry!
Win some, miss some, lose some. Part of the game, 1.40 support will be a great buy entry for us I feel.
As mentioned earlier, still focussing on this pair, we are yet to have seen a GBP bearish correction or a USD relief rally.
DXY responding nicely to that 90.00 DXY whole number, I'd like to see some sort of a correction this week, can play with profits secured from minor dips we were playing with yesterday from shorting the 1.41525 price.
We have almost realised the full move from support to resistance here, relatively bullish for the whole stint. Pretty much all swallowed up during the eastern session.
Certainly a region we could anticipate a relief rally and another S/R wave back down from 1.68 to 1.66800.
The currency pair looks like it is currently in a uptrend and could carry on for a couple weeks. As well, with the falling UK covid cases and high vaccination rate the economy is constantly looking to improve, along with new policies from the bank of England last week, Pound is looking very strong at the start of the week. On the other side, Japan are getting a...
We had a support long marked up here and the wicks to the left would have knocked us.
However, if we see another pullback to support, lower timeframe double bottom or something of the sort, we could possibly consider longs up to resistance, again, offering a solid 4R.
Sitting just shy of 1800/oz, we could see this hourly range fill again, nice 5.4R setup from resistance to support.
Only really a trade for those with the larger account sizes,
1795 entries, stops just above 1800 and TP extension around 1765, this is something I've just jumped into with small risk.
This is the basis my GBPUSD short was taken from, nice initial rejection during volume open for our EUR/LON session kickoff, 1.39 is holding as resistance nicely so far.
Really want to get this bulletproofed and see a nice 15-20 pip dip, currently flirting between 5-15 pips profit, but need to squeeze a little more out hopefully. Manually monitoring anyway.