- OCEANUSDT is consolidating in a symmetrical triangle pattern.
- Price bounced off the symmetrical triangle's inclined support.
- Price brokeout above the the descending trendline resistance (1).
- Price pulled back and is retesting the fibonacci retracement level and ascending channel support.
- The retracement is resisted by a descending trendline...
OCEANUSDT is printing a descending triangle pattern on the Daily timeframe.
Price is approaching the descending triangle inclined resistance.
The current minor uptrend is support by an ascending trendline.
Bullish ⬆️ - breakout above the descending triangle inclined resistance.
Bearish ⬇️ - breakdown below the ascending trendline support.
Possible price actions...
we saw a nice double top play out followed by a rather large drop. I am convinced that this was forming into an acceding triangle before BTC decided to " bad word " itself. Regardless another bullish pattern appears to have formed. cup and handle