Welcome traders to a free analysis breakdown.
Today I am highlighting possible trade ares on NZDUSD, if you any questions on the pair let me know in the comment section below.
Once the pair gives us a valid trade entry I will be sharing the trade with the Alpha community, I hope you all found this breakdown helpful .
If you liked this free educational please...
Good evening traders.
This is outside of my daily pairs however the current market structure can not be over looked.
I have broken down the pair from the monthly highlighting the high probability zones we have to trade from. The market is bullish at the moment with PLENTY of bearish confluences. Looking at the higher time frame structure it is just a matter of...
Again, im waiting for price to cleanly break support then we can sell to the target area
We can see price has tested this area several times and been rejected but I anticipate the next break should be the sell signal
As you can see most pairs follow the same patterns.. this is no different
The USD is going to fall as we can see from GBPUSD - This pair is showing the same setup!
Once support is broken use the signal below
NZDUSD - SELL
SL - 0.65103
TP - 0.62006
After a tremendous uptrend we have seen a trend reversal or retracement. We should continue to see that next week and we are aiming to take profit at 0.382 fib and 0.5 fib level respectively. From there we should carefully see the direction of this pair before deciding furhter.
Let me know your thoughts.
Trade safe and good luck.
My in-house indicator (Disciplindicator) is flagging this as a 3 star SELL trade. Price is at WR1 pivot which sits at a band of resistance. The last 2 candles have been a shooting star and a spinning top doji so all the signs are we could go lower from here. Nice 16 pip STOP above the recent high.
Target is provisionally .6000 but this will be re-assessed should...
Not much dollar strength about but the NZD, one of my favourite SELLING currencies seems to be faltering. For several sessions the BULLS have struggled to force the price past recent highs at .6102 and my specialist indicator is flagging a moderate SELL on this pair. For a risk of 36 pips and a target of 146 pips - this looks a reasonable trade in the current thin...