If we view this pair from a larger perspective we will see that in reality all sellers that were lured in at the breakout have now been stopped out.
This could mean that banks have significant liquidity to make the true move to the downside.
I will be waiting on a strong pullback before getting involved in long term sells.
Yesterday's collapse filled some of the imbalance from the strong move up.
We are now trading around a previous order block and showing signs of rejection, could this be signs of some bullish momentum prior to NFP?
Ideally, I would like to buy here to the higher OB but I will wait for further confirmation.
Last week I completely looked at this wrong and said its a short without looking at the higher timeframes.. we can clearly see the support and resistance levels on the weekly chart plus a head and shoulders pattern.. this is a long until a key level is touched