this is the analysis that i had decided to take. I am nowhere near a pro trader and this is just a good idea i thought.
there is a head and shoulder pattern which indicates a short position after the long wave that occured. Be careful because of the news as the NZD trade balance will come out and is looking strong, so will cause an slight price increase for a...
Hi, my name is Shooter_Forex.
Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait at Price 1700.00
I use the following methods:
1. Price Action
2. Supply Demand Zone
3. Risk management: Investment capital (4% / deal)
First of all, I would like to start with a sincere thank you to all of my followers. I have received a ton of messages from people asking what happened and why all of the sudden my posts stopped. I am well and healthy, thanks 🙏 Just had a really busy week and in situations like these, we sometimes have to make a hard call on what to prioritize. Our Data Money...
Ethereum has been really nice to trade these past months, a continuous practice of buying low and selling high has been a large part of my success in the market.
It is to be expected that we bounce between the .618 and .382 Fibonacci levels until volume returns. If we were to break down below I would expect us to revisit the .236 Fibonacci level; therefore I am...
GBP/USD consolidating within a pennant (4 hour chart). RSI halfway through. The breakout will depend purely on fundamentals, such as USD strength and overall market sentiment/optimism around the COVID-19 and the global economy. Also pay attention earnings releases this week and any geopolitical tensions, will have an effect on the USD. Will have to wait and see...
We Have A Big Weekly Fib Retracement To The 61.8 & 78.6 Levels That Could Occur
If $0.18400 Holds We Will Have Our Ideal Scenario (green), To $0.22000 Or Straight Moon?
If $0.18400 Breaks And The News On July 21 Doesnt Mean Owt Then We Have The Second Scenario (purple)
Please See Previous Posts 🙏
These are the two most probable scenarios to play out this week. Price is heading toward a key level and will soon find out whether price breaks or bounces from the level. We will wait for price action to develop a bit more.