NZDUSD Weekly Forecast for 2nd to 6th March 2020
- Last week we was expecting bears to keep control and we ended up taking out our first target which was set @0.6260
- Furthermore last week we set a long term target which was also taken out @0.6205 - From this key level the value started pulling back
- So going into this week still with a bearish bias ( same with...
AUDUSD Weekly Forecast for 2nd - 6th March 2020
- Last week we had a bearish bias on this market with my first target which was taken out @1.6530
- Going into this week below this key level and price has not managed to break above this as of yet.
- So this week will be looking for a further bearish move to my target set @ 0.6390
- So as always I have...
EURUSD Weekly Forecast for 2nd - 6th March 2020
- Last we saw price show an impulsive move bullish breaking the loing term down trend its been respecting.. Generally speaking a retracement/ correct too previous broken levels truning support will be great indication for bulls coming in over this week and the week ahead
- So going into this week above broken long...
GBPUSD Weekly forecast for 2nd to 6th March 2020
- Last week we was looking for the bearish contination to our first target which was hit @1.2810 and furthermore our T2 set @1.2710 was missed by 15 pips.
- So going into this week with a bearish bias to my initial target set @ 1.2710, from here will see if price respects this level as further resistance to my...
USDCAD Weekly Forecast for 2nd to 6th March 2020
- Last week we broke through our highlighted zones for a pullback, we also broke out of the top of the range we highlighted to make highs up to the key highlighted level @1.3380
- So going into this week we can see broken resistance has been tested once to turn support
- So will be looking for further continuations...
USDJPY Weekly Forecast for 2nd to 6th March 2020
- Last week UJ was a pair we saw the influence of DXY and s&p 500 making the price drop impulsively saw as the tht others mentions.
- So we saw a nice reversal of price of UJ - Price used key level set @110.20 for further resistance furthermore reaching my key level at @109.70 for bears to keep control
XAUUSD Weekly Forecast for 2nd to 6th March 2020
- Last week we took out the first target which was set @1661.60, Then we saw price use this level to make a nice impulsive move to the pullback/correction levels I highlighted last week @1585
- So going into this week we are testing this area of broken resistance looking to turn support
- We also saw Gold respect...