Our GBP JPY trade idea has now hit the final target and we will now see it test the 200 moving average on the 4 hours we could see a small retrace before the pair continuing bullish or we may see a breakout.
Trade on H4 chart: short for a re-test or await the breakout and go long targeting 146.700 - 147.000
As per the analysis on screen this is what we are seeing:
- Break and retest of daily trendline
- Impulse and then a symmetrical triangle formed on the 1HR / 4HR
We are now waiting for a lower time frame break and retest of this pattern for a sell.
Here we have a Descending triangle formed, this is a bearish continuation pattern and are formed in an overall downtrend, if you get the 4h chart up and zoom out you will see we are in an overall bearish market.
Descending triangles are a good signal, but we still have to watch and wait for a breakout of this triangle as nothing in Forex is guaranteed, a breakout...
Expecting GJ to continue down next week. Brexit BS to continue and dollar strength could continue as well.. GBP had signs of strengths this week. But, in my opinion it was just normal behaviour with whipping back scaring and crushing new sellers out.
We will see!
I've decided to look for shorts on GJ due to the pound weakness and the price stall around my monthly resistance.
Price action is starting to suggest that a shift in momentum could be in play and lower highs are being made.
First trade for new project.
I will be looking to grow a £500 account to £5,000 in the next 4 weeks. I will be documenting my trades on here to look back on as a memory and to prove to anyone that it is possible.
After this first project is completed i will then increase the starting balance to £2,500 and grow it to £50,000.... this is just the...
We can see from weekly that volatility became apparently small since 2017.
140.000 - 155.000 Both of the upper and lower of the range are blank.
Therefore, if you go outside one of the upper and lower ranges, it may be possible to expect volatility to recover.
Since it is the most recent range, I will aim for...
Confluence of previous support turned resistance with retest and second line of resistance with confirmation of bearish reversal also close to the .618 line so going to enter short when the market opens with potential gain of 250 pips just above the previous low of 136.348gb
Rejected by .618 line and still shows signs on resuming bearish trend on higher time frames so re-entry at 139.361 level with stop loss just above .618 line @ 139.701 level with tp at roughly 138.425 with potential to carry on dropping to 1.27 extension of 137.523