GBPJPY H1 - Very much just resumed play from yesterdays action, nice break and retest of that flag consolidation, before then pushing upside again, new highs been set after the breakout which is positive for further upside potential
It seems the market sentiment is shifting and we are seeing some safe haven flows.
The NZD appears to be in 'overbought' territory and I believe we are going to see some downside movement from here.
I am now live in this position with downside targets being 68.20 (90% rule & structure) & 67.22 for extended (-27 & Daily EMA)
Trade safe : )
AUDCAD H1 - You can see we have already started to bounce a little from when we adjusted our next entry point with the revised projections, we initially had that monster 80 pip bounce from the 0.94 handle, and then moved out details across for the next support retest last night, bounced circa 20 pips, but need to break current resistance/consolidation to maintain...
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (68.777). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. NZDJPY is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
.The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic...
GA has now developed nicely with a decent RR opportunity pending having rejected Weekly/Monthly Ascending TL & Weekly Demand (High Value Area)
The Daily time frame is noticeably overextended and has now printed a Double Bottom indicating a potential reversal.
With some nice bullish price action today we can now see the intraday momentum has...
Direction: - The pair approached the end of a Bearish Cycle which may continue on the H4 time-frame, but on the H1 time-frame a reversal off bottom of level was due.
- The pair was expected to enter a Bullish Cycle on the H1 time-frame now.
- A multi-session W (Double-Bottom) pattern formed on the H1, giving us the direction, and also failed to take...
There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested Trend Hunter Buy Zone (1.7190 to 1.7070). We wait during the retracement, until the price tests the zone, whether approaching, touching or entering the zone.
. Beginning of entry zone (1.7190)
. Ending of entry zone (1.7070)
While the price is above the support...
Wanting to see a big drop in Gold as it's the highest its been in quite a while.
bearish channel wanting to see a bearish flag.
Big drop with big money.
Just my analysis do with it what you please.
V4 now released!!!! added functions include built in lot size calculator! risk percentage, fixed lot and fixed amount risk settings! sessions and day filter! straetgy tester! 600+% gain YTD with 50% less trades!
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (1.5253). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. EURCAD is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic...
Today we take a good look at NZDUSD and see what kind of potential opportunities there are for us traders. I utilize more of Fibonacci retracements, Fibonacci extensions, undamental and a bit of Elliott Wave theory to pick these setups.
Please tell me your thoughts and I'll do my best to reply everyone! We will be doing video analysis every day and we hope to...
Highest Gold has been in a while and we want to see it go even higher before a fall.
In this 15m view, I've mapped out a bullish flag pattern and hope to see it follow through.
Just my own analysis whilst I'm learning, do with it what you please.
USDWTI H4 - Also on a very key S/R zone, currently acting as support. Looking to see if we hold ground here, otherwise we are on the verge of setting a new low and changing trend. $40/B is a key psychological price too. So would like to hold above here.
GBP CHF - Short - Will sell this pair off off the double top from EMA 800 once candle closes as a hammer.
- The hammer should either doji or close red if i am to take it but this is a clear double top off of an EMA if i do
- Because this pair is currently in bullish momentum i will manage my stop and tp since it...