Gold is trading on a strong daily support.
Harmonic ABCD was formed.
The price formed a nice dodji candle after a pattern completion.
Based on that I expect to see a bullish move next week.
We've seen continued JPY weakness in the markets and a USD resurgence of late taking this pair higher and breaking through a key level in previous structure to the upside.
Currently price is following our forecast. Will we see a retracement to retest our level - or will price continue to head higher as the bullish cycle continues on the 4HR?
Price still respecting the key levels we marked in our previous descending structure. The break of structure is the first indication of a trend change.
We are at long term lows, price finding support at our key level and bulls looking to take price higher. Will we see a break of resistance next week with price moving higher?
We can see price has retraced to retest our previous resistance zone before bouncing to the upside.
Once again, a classic break and retest setup on this pair.
If you have any questions, just drop me a DM!
A really simple analysis on GJ for you guys today!
More classic Break and Retest Setups on this pair - In line with the HTF bias we've been talking about for some time! Mark key levels - wait for breaks of these key levels - then wait for a retracement to test your marked key levels. See confirmation? Enter the trade?
If you don't know what this means, just...
We saw a break of this range to the upside last week. We have identified long term targets by looking at HTF key levels. Will price continue to rally or retrace to test our previous resistance zone as support before another push to the upside?
Check out our two potential bullish price paths on the analysis.
Any questions - Drop me a DM!
We've seen price rally from our Daily Key level. We consistently predict these turning points in the market.
Will we see a test of our bottom consolidation zone for further downside movement next week?
Yet again we're predicting market moves before they happen.
Check the idea we posted on January 26th (Linked).
Price broke out to the downside, pulled back to test the bottom of our range and is now continuing its descent in line with our forecast.
Message me for more information! And please ask me any questions you have.
We have seen our forecasted break of the key 4hr resistance level on this pair. We have predicted this for a long time now. As expected, it's a strong bullish break with CHF weakness through the London session.
Go back and check through my previous analysis on this pair!
Price has closed for the trading week at our key resistance level. We are expecting to see further tests and a potential break to the upside next week.
Stay tuned for more analysis - and of course, any questions don't hesitate to direct message me. I will do my very best to get back to you!
Have a great weekend folks!
Check out our previous forecast on EUR/AUD. We can see price has broken our resistance level, retraced and tested the level as support before bouncing away.
We predict market moves before they happen.
Happy Trading. I'm around during the weekend if you want to send me a DM and we can have a chat about the markets!
We predict market moves before they happen. On Monday we marked two levels identifying potential resistance zones after the break of structure. Price rallied up to our first marked level and we've seen bears enter the market.
DM me to find out more about how we forecasted this fall in price (CHF strength).
What a day was yesterday! Whales throwing jabs up and down at BTC sending ripple effects all across the crypto market. Today's forecast remains similar to the one yesterday. ETH seems to have strong resistance at 1250, however, it is likely to break it and drop to the lows of 1220-1200. At the time of writing the immediate bounceback range could be 1300, however,...
This week started as usual with cryptos at BTC mercy. Sharp declines in BTC towards the end of the day pushed all coins down and majority bounced at the mid-way point. High volatility is great for day traders. ETH is slow to recover and suggest a further decline. At the time of writing it was a market move point. ETH may bounce back to 1350 rage, however, drop to...
We can see we predicted a break of this level and a pullback up to test the level as resistance.
We have seen this. Lets watch and see how price reacts at this level. Will we see further downside movement off this level?
GBPCAD is currently testing a strong area of support and is also testing the lower channel of a descending channel. We have to reject this area on the H4 timeframe and we could be seeing a swing to the upside now for the pair to breakout of the channel and create some new highs at 1.75000 if we start to see some more GBP strength come into the markets.