Approaching our 1.42 whole number resistance price again, offering just in excess or 3.2R from resistance down to support, covering the majority of left side wicks.
Daily/H4 resistance, 1.42 whole number, breakout/yearly highs. Multiple confluences on this trading zone that have failed to see a sustained break above.
DXY moving sideways on support....
Slight adjustments made to our support and resistance zone here on cable, generally more happy with the trading zones and the stance we have now in line with other ***USD pairs and DXY performance.
Still a measurable trade from support up to resistance, offering a nice 3R. Just need to sit and wait patiently for a test of support.
At the moment, the forecast does not change.
We have an uptrend inside an upward price channel .
The currency pair is consolidating above the level of 1.2175, which means that we are in the buy zone.
Bullish preconditions are as follows: a false breakout in the opposite direction to the trend - a set of energy for movement, consolidation at the support...
We were following this on Friday and saw a solid bounce from support initially for it to then reverse.
Another opportunity may be presenting here from support once again, CAD strength in line with WTI demand. Hopefully expires soon, as this would be a nice setup to see unfold.
The instrument is in the ascending channel . The trend is growing. A triangle-like pattern is forming between strong resistance 1.4226 and the support of the ascending channel . We have a clear resistance at 1.4226 and ascending local minimums. I expect the currency pair to update the nearest tops and, after the breakdown of the level 1.4226, the...
On the retest price now after seeing that upside break this morning. Not really best practice for us to enter a trade this time of day, especially a EUR/LON volatile pair.
Something we can keep an eye on and see if it's worth tomorrow as we enter our typical trading session.
Looking for something as indicated and summarised on the previous video analysis that was sent through. We are seeing some consolidation from the latest rally which may actually pull us back south of our support zone temporarily.
If this is the case, regardless, we need to see a pop higher maybe 1.70150 ish, before coming back to retest 1.69650...
Trading from current price up to previous high still offer 3.3R, measurable trade no doubt. Not the typical kind of analysis we like that trade, seeing as it's more a trending environment, but we still break and retest out trading zones, and it's on a slightly lower timeframe.
Happy to see how things unfold though.
Jumped ship again, prefer this structure as compared to what we had marked on EURAUD and also the pending order limit we had set.
Thinking exactly the same play for this setup, multiple H4 rejections seen with the latter 2pm closing bearish. Expecting corrections now down to 1.68, which is where I'm looking to scout longs.
1.40 support incoming, looking to either set a pending order on this price level or an alert to make sure this move isn't missed, perfect corrections, shame we closed out yesterdays short at 200 to try and get a better entry!
Win some, miss some, lose some. Part of the game, 1.40 support will be a great buy entry for us I feel.
As mentioned earlier, still focussing on this pair, we are yet to have seen a GBP bearish correction or a USD relief rally.
DXY responding nicely to that 90.00 DXY whole number, I'd like to see some sort of a correction this week, can play with profits secured from minor dips we were playing with yesterday from shorting the 1.41525 price.
The price reversed at the resistance 1.217. The fall has begun.
I expect the fall to continue as this resistance line has existed since February 2020. Also last week the price was already starting to fall.
But then it consolidated towards the line (good fixation before the fall). Also, this fall will be a continuation of the undulating movement that I...
EURUSD 10 05 2021
At the end of last week, the price came to the resistance zone 1.217. In this zone, the strong resistance line of February 2020 and the resistance line of July 2020 intersect. The price has touched this resistance zone twice and now I am expecting the start of the fall. My goal is thus 1.188 support line.
We had a support long marked up here and the wicks to the left would have knocked us.
However, if we see another pullback to support, lower timeframe double bottom or something of the sort, we could possibly consider longs up to resistance, again, offering a solid 4R.
Sitting just shy of 1800/oz, we could see this hourly range fill again, nice 5.4R setup from resistance to support.
Only really a trade for those with the larger account sizes,
1795 entries, stops just above 1800 and TP extension around 1765, this is something I've just jumped into with small risk.
This is the basis my GBPUSD short was taken from, nice initial rejection during volume open for our EUR/LON session kickoff, 1.39 is holding as resistance nicely so far.
Really want to get this bulletproofed and see a nice 15-20 pip dip, currently flirting between 5-15 pips profit, but need to squeeze a little more out hopefully. Manually monitoring anyway.