GBPUSD H1 - We spoke about this support zone of 1.27 being a pivotal point and due a breakout. Support held and we formed a triple bottom before then taking off and setting new highs. Possible retest of the previously broken resistance price before taking off upside again, USD may see corrections today as covered in the technical rundown video.
GBPUSD H1 - Long setup shown here, if we double bottom on 1.27 and break to set new highs, we could retest either 1.27300 or 1.27 for a third time to then bounce and reverse the trend, we are in consolidation at the moment I would say, so a breakout could be expected soon!
USDJPY H1 - If we see DXY break this current resistance price we could expect something similar on UJ as indicated. Really need to break 104,800 and set new highs first of all, but this should tie in with DXY and UC too.
Aggressive selloff fueled by BOE. Other GBP pairs seem like they want to start correction, we have some sort of support zone here on GU, but still very active with bearish markets, interested to see if current price holds as support.
GBPJPY We talk about impulse pairs and how to trade them with 0 drawdown in the advanced system which is coming out very soon! Wick and risk free trading effectively, lets see if this holds without bottoming out again.
EURJPY H4 - Seen a little lift here on EURJPY, bounced from support initially, not sure how much mileage this has, but we need to break that sequence on lower highs shown from between 10th and current date.
EURGBP M30 - Saw a break and retest of this pennant last week, but this was quite late during the week and markets then closed, and also failed to set new highs beyond the breakout high. I'm neither bullish or bearish on this until we hear more from the vote later on today. This will then set the tone going forward for the GBP markets and to a degree the EUR markets
DXY H4 - Support held from the breakout price, wicked down to trendline support. Need to break new highs and maintain that HH and HL sequence to compliment some of these USD*** long setups, such as USDCHF and USDCAD.
GBPUSD H4 - Short setup almost complete. As mentioned, much the same as all other GBP pairs, getting slammed at every excuse possible. Big bearish pressure, whether profit taking is seen today as it's Friday... we will soon find out.
EURUSD H4 - We have broken downside of the channel, but yet to have set lower lows, just waiting to see this lower low confirmation, then a pullback to optimise entries. Eying up possible shorts from around 1.18 hopefully.
GBPJPY H4 - As mentioned, the system doesn't change just because the environment has changed. Setting an alert for 138.000, this is a 382 corrective point, whole number, weekly and local support zone, so 4 confluences there. Will see where we are and how we are looking as/if we hit 138.000 for possible shorts.
EURJPY H4 - Little reaction from 125.400 support region, bounced 20 pips in quite quick succession, if support holds this may be something we look to buy. Not entirely sure of the EUR still, seemed to have lost a little ground since market open on Sunday, but not near as much as GBP pairs. If support holds a while on EURJPY and EURUSD (1.18 support) we could...
GBPJPY H4 - Break and retest here on GBPJPY. Possible zone trade on our hands from resistance down to 139.860 support. Awkward timing with it being Friday and NFP just around the corner in a couple of hours. YEN is usually quite a big mover off the back of the 1:30pm event. Additionally, H4 candles still very active
DXY H4 - Siting on that S/R region now, really want to see rejections from current price of 92.57, this would compliment our GBPUSD/cable long setup really nicely, we do feel any dollar strength at the moment should be short lived and more so deemed as relief rallies and opportunity to sell the rallies.
USDWTI H4 - Manic market behaviour off the back of Powell's talk earlier on today, nice break and retest here on western texas, looks like we could be gearing up for the next move upside, effectively looking to push that H4/D1 channel resistance. Manage to find support even after the USD volatility.
USDWTI H4 - Looking for a break above the previous high (white line indicated), fresh highs would then be set and resistance would have been broken, failing this, as mentioned in the technical rundown video, we may see a correction back down to the recently broken resistance for more of a major retest rather than yesterdays wick retest.