In this video I look ahead to the major news event for the Euro later today, the ECB Rate Decision.
I mark out the key levels I will be watching during and after the event to monitor where any trades will be placed.
Hi guys... EU have been Bullish for months now, and bearish haven't been much since the bull comes in, but seems if price could break below 1.21627 we might see price moving bearish.....
Tp1 - 1.21271
Tp2 - 1.21041
Tp3 - 1.20524.....
Have a great and wonderful week
Very choppy as technically we saw a breach of the channel but on the weekly that looks to be a fakeout.
Monitoring for the 61.8% here but doubtful I'll take the trade until we get a more clear picture because at moment I could see bias for both buys and sells.
EURUSD is shaping up nicely. The weekly Imbalance was filled last week. I will expect price to push up into 1.20300 region and higher, as we have a daily and weekly imb that needs to be filled. This could take a couple days. EU has been making lower lows and lower highs, However it has been moving in a corrective nature on the higher time frames, we could see a...
I am bullish on the EURO since we are rallying from the mirror pattern and have now broken out from the descending channel. We are coming up against some resistance short to medium term but I expect long term we will break throught this area.
WE Have seen a head and shoulders pattern form on the lows in the euro dollar 4h chart, now since the neckline broke price has fallen to retest ema89 and make a pullback, so now is a good time to go long with 80/100 pip stop and target higher highs. wait for price action or rvi bullish cross
We had a good spike in dxy, now the question for us traders is do you buy these highs in the dollar index, no you dont because profit taking from todays rallies are next in line. in trading you get highs and lows right? we have had a high in dxy a quick spike, we need a low and dont forgget overall dxy strength is down. stimulus is the catalyst.
EUR/USD will likely make a pullback so here we have a good set up to short eur/usd down at fridays high. ideally wait for confirmation of a breakout to the downside, but i think momentum will take her down.