GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
- Breakout of the channel on the H1 showing price structure being taken out and supporting this bullish sentiment.
- Bullish divergence on the H4 using stochastics implying the bearish momentum coming to a halt and that we are in the mist of seeing a reversal after testing the lows of 1.1450.
- Clear rejection of the weekly support level on the D1 with a long ...
EUR/USD could have finished its retracement after a series of bearish momentum. The 61.8 fibonacci level seems to be holding up as price has rejected it on the H4 a couple of times. You can see a doji and spinning top on the H1 which suggests uncertainty around this level and potential reversal to the downside as PA seems to be exhausted around 1.1655. Price has ...
- RSI bearish divergence on the H4.
- Rejected major resistance level around 1.174 on the H1.
- On the daily timeframe, the fibonacci level of 38.2 has been fulfilled at this key level of 1.1740 which if holds up could imply that the retracement has finished or halted for the time being.
- Could see price action consolidate within the previous trading range ...
- Major daily support level of 1.1530 holding up as we can see several candlestick rejections on the H1 timeframe
- Bullish divergence on the H1 using both stochastics or RSI which paint the same story of unsustainable price decline
- EUR/USD seems to be ranging just above this key level before it decides to break 1.1620 and aim higher
- 60 pips target with 35 ...
There is no trend in the market and the price is in a range bound, but we forecast an uptrend wave above 1.1300 would begin in Midterm.
We opened 8 BUY trade(s) @ 1.1677 (day close price) based on 'Vale & Two-day reversal candle' at 2018.08.27 signaled by DTO.
Total Profit: 40 pip
Closed trade(s): 0 pip Profit
Open trade(s): 40 pip ...
Looking for a daily corrective pattern to complete before an impulsive move towards the large weekly pattern. So short term we will be looking for the sell.
We have had the break and retest with immediate rejection of the trendline here as shown which lined up nicely with a former swing low point.
However, we have failed to go ahead and make a new lower low. I would look to see how price reacts around the most recent high and make a decision on my bias from there.
With US Core Retail Sales m/m and Retail Sales m/m this week, these could mean some strength for the USD and price could break through the current support, however this looks to be a level where Buyers are waiting for a quick drop to get into the market to go long, perhaps the Euro data for Final CPI y/y may have some effect by mid week.
The euro continues to advance above the 1.1600 level in early Monday trading, as the US dollar index remains under heavy selling pressure failing to hold price above the 95.00 level.
The EURUSD found resistance from the 1.1674 level on Friday, although the pair remains a buy on any dips-lower while trading above the 1.1616 level.
EURUSD traders now look to the ...
Downtrend in EURUSD shifting into sideways range- could resolve either way with potential double bottom
Wait for larger move higher to short the market in line with the longer term downtrend
1.172 is a S/R pivot and the 61.8% Fib of the drop from June 14
Wait for drop back towards possible double bottom support for lower-risk counter-trend ...
EurUsd - daily chart - Expecting a pull back on this pair before another swing down
Eurusd - Daily - I see a reversal/pullback for this pair. Great buy opportunity for a 250 pips move to the upside this week
Eurusd - Daily - Buy setup in place. Original entry around 1.2060. Expecting another swing up for this pair. Decent risk to reward
Eurusd - H4 timeframe - I see an excellent buying oppurtunity for this pair at current levels. I entered this trade around 1.2380s with stops below 1.2320 and tp 1.26. Decent risk to reward ratio of over 3:1.
As long as this line does not break
we can take short positions.
>>> Follow me for more Charts <<<
Good luck :)
eurusd - daily chart - I am expecting a pull back on monthly chart for eurusd so expecting a 200-300 pip drop presenting us with a good swing trade and great risk to reward.
Look at the chart.
1.22500 is the keeper of the slide. If bears can break it. More slide shall follow.
Short on EU to next demand zone...