The market recently brokeout below the horizontal support of the descending triangle and is currently retracing. Possible sell re-entry at confirmed bounce off downtrend resistance + flip support + fib retracement levels ↘️
This morning we are taking a look at a different pair. We have huge upside potential, providing we can respect support down at 1.55950, and break resistance at 1.56150 and then form a support around that area, we have good confirmations to execute longs with two big ranges to attack. Our first target would be resistance at 1.56750 before targeting 1.57350. As...
From 1.6 top eurcad dropped almost 600 pips but the drop is not impulsive and has a very clear corrective move format. Also if we draw a Fibonacci from 1.51 support we can clearly see that this old resistance zone, now support, is confluent with 61% retracement and we can very well be in a "measured move" pattern.
That being said I will look for buy opportunities...
We can see price fell from a key level of resistance, its now retracing
We will wait for a break of structure before shorting this pair.. im expecting price to bounce off of one of the fibo levels then break structure
Once thats done we can look to short
EURCAD has been ranging for a while, it is now at the top of the range on the 1H chart and there is an area of support just below it, I am waiting for price to break and then selling to the next level of support
I expect price to pull back before the trend continues, if the trend continues we can hold the position or enter another sell