JAC after spring formed at 2.7$, TP was $4 for a lot of people. $3 act as recent support, LPS at $2.5, expect lower low will be formed at $2.6-2.8. $2.8 would be good price for entry. Look for confirmation and momentum shift in 15mins - if still bearish price can go as low as $2.3 to fill imbalance
I know how much you guys like $ENJ. I have been getting many private messages about what is happening with $ENJ, so I decided to do technical analysis on $ENJ and show you guys what's been happening.
I am a big fan of $ENJ now, with an end price prediction of at least $4-$5 by the end of 2021, which is EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE . BUT let's get down to the real...
- ENJUSDT got rejected off the ascending channel resistance.
- The market then retraced for a retest of the ascending channel support and 0.618 fibonacci retracement level.
- The retracement is resisted by the descending trendline resistance.
- There's an uptrend continuation possibility.
BUY ENTRY ⬆️
- Breakout above the descending trendline...