- No major new highs since strong downtrend
- Retesting .72400 region
- False breakout may reverse price back into previous resistance
- May continue reversal from weekly downtrend at .73900
- Target 1: 0.71900
- Target 2: 0.71600
- Target 3: 0.70900
- Stoploss: 0.72350
USDNOK recently saw downside after coming into a key weekly trendline resistance combined with the Norges Bank (the central bank) talking about the potential to hike interest rates in 2019 as their economy continues to grow. Looking to the USDNOK pair technically we can see the market created new lows after rejecting the weekly trendline resistance. Using our ...
-on weekly quite strong resistence almost reached ( order for sell already prepared)
-on daily little bit of a move needed to trigger the trade
-stop based on fibs
-take profit based on structure mixed with fibs
- quite good risk/rewards ratio
- a 15min downtrend in motion if you trendline from the bodys of each candle, price action is now retesting this trendline.
- a fibonacci proves that price action is now retracing off the 61.8% level
- break of countertrend line shows downtrend is confirmed
Look closely at BTC/USD on the daily chart and you'll see Bitcoin seems to have entered a downtrend channel. If it keeps going like this, I would say the next price target would be around $11,500/$11,000, although don't count me on this. I have family/friends with BTC holdings so despite being personally against it, this analysis is nowhere near biased. Please do ...
From pure technical analysis. There are numerous confirmations of Gold, firstly, looking at the Fibonacci retracement; it tends to be trading between 78.6% as a resistance level and 61.8% as a support level. Using historical price action, this would indicate a bounce off the support level found at the 61.8% level. Although, I believe this price will be broken due ...