I'm monitoring the Dollar, because I want to see 99.99 printed.
Not that it matters, but it would be nice. After all, it's just a number. But it is likely. Likely to be printed. Likely to happen.
As we all know, the US is a super-strong economy with the greatest president of all times.
Let's get 99.99.
DXY is on a 4H Channel Down trading at the moment on its Lower High zone (RSI = 52.008, Highs/Lows = 0.0000). The long term 1W Channel Up provides support on its Higher Low zone (red rotated Rectangle) so we expect the selling to continue but on a limited extent. Our TP is 97.00.
** If you like our free content follow our profile...
The dollar turned out as expected and broke below the bottom of the rising channel.
The price is most likely to continue falling further and will eventually complete an ABCD pattern within the demand zone around 96.6.
However, it is crucial that the price has to break below 97.2 in the first 2 to 3 trading days or else it may form a strong support for the bulls...
As you know I put out a buy on EURUSD on Friday. Market dipped and triggered my stops along with quite a few others I'd imagine.
But with the support level holding on the daily chart I've decided to go long again. It appears like the USD may have gasped it's last breathe
Hey guys E55 here,
With this idea I want to introduce you Libary Credits, which I own,
As you can easily see, Libary Credits has completed a huge ABC correction. This usually means you will see a new all time high here again.
Since Libary Credits is a decentralized alternative for Youtube, people could change the platform. One reason for this could be Article 13...
for those who missed selling opportunity from a higher level on eurusd
I have another potential trade:
we have a completed h&s pattern with a wide neckline around 1.118.
if bears break this level, for us it is a good chance to catch a movement to 1.113 market low,
with potential continuation to lower levels.
Inspired by an indicator I found on stevehopwoodforex.com and the endless possibilities of tradingview.com I came up with this currency strength visualisation concept.
*Please hit the zoom-out button once*
(or more if you're feeling wild)
This may look like a mess, but the last few "bars" on the chart are holding some useful information!
I'm sure I'm not the...
market is entering a significant support area around 0.69 level.
D point of a harmonic bullish abcd pattern lies perfectly inside this zone.
most likely the market will bounce up to 0.7 - significant resistance level.
0.705 is a very good level for the second target.
While the price is above the support 162.650, beginning of uptrend is expected.
We make sure when the resistance at 264.800 breaks.
If the support at 162.650 is broken, the short-term forecast -beginning of uptrend- will be invalid.
While the RSI support #1 at 44 is not broken, the probability of price decrease would be too...
if bears break this rising trendline and market closes below 1.12 level,
for us, it is a very good signal to short the market.
RSI divergence + significant structure resistance + head and shoulders pattern on 1 hour chart
adds additional confidence!
be patient and don't rush!
The pair has just been rejected for the 3rd time since April 22nd on the 1.12650 4H Resistance. Despite still being bullish (though on some neutral bias such as STOCH = 52.12, ADX = 22.367, Highs/Lows: 0.0000), the price may establish this as a Triple Top rejection pattern. Our TP is 1.11800. If the 4H Resistance breaks, we will add a last short on the 1.13250 1D...
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (1292.95). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. XAUUSD is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support. ...
. Dash/Dollar is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic resistance.
. The RSI is at 39.
. While the RSI downtrend and the price downtrend in the daily chart are not broken, bearish wave in price would continue.
. There is a possibility of...
. Walton/Dollar is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
. The RSI is at 56.
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (1.839400 to 1.383800). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action...
- Fibo Extension
- Round nr.
Feel free to support my idea post by hitting the "LIKE" button, it is my only fee from You!
Have a nice day,
*This information is mostly used for educational purposes only!