Triple hit of support with RSI divergence.
Using heikin ashi smoothed (2-2) waiting for confirmation green candle.
Health and momentum is weak
Simple analysis but don't need to overthink this one.
Enter trade on 4 hour for tighter stop loss VERY important you know how to do this right.
Potential sell opportunity this week, has completed a 5 wave corrective pattern with divergence, will be looking for the next 1hr impulse down with the 270 as target profit. This would give us a complete 3 wave pattern in the 1hr.
$ETH has put in a great set-up.
We are currently sitting around $207
Price has pulled into an area of structural support, through a harmonic AB=CD move.
At this area of structure, we get the 127.2 Fibonacci confluence.
For me, a key indicator to go long here, is a the addition of a double bottom coupled with bullish divergence on RSI (7).
This suggests that ...
1 hour bearish pin bar has engulfed prior candle to confirm a double top at a level that was previously used as support and is also confluent with the resistance trendline of a rising channel within a larger rising channel. 4 hour RSI is also showing strong divergence. This all tells me that we could be about to see gold make a large move downwards.
- Major daily support level of 1.1530 holding up as we can see several candlestick rejections on the H1 timeframe
- Bullish divergence on the H1 using both stochastics or RSI which paint the same story of unsustainable price decline
- EUR/USD seems to be ranging just above this key level before it decides to break 1.1620 and aim higher
- 60 pips target with 35 ...
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
GBPJPY - short opportunity based on structure, as strong resistance reached as well as some form of RSI divergence present.
Sell limit placed little bit higher and therefore great risk rewards ratio acquired.
GBP/AUD could see a bearish reversal as price seems to have rejected the daily resistance level of 1.8185 and as a result forming a dragonfly doji on the H4. Along with the early hours of today where price failed to break this key area of resistance yet again.
There is bearish RSI divergence occurring on the H4 which suggests the strong bullish momentum could be ...
The goal here is to track events leading up a possible trade, not an immediate entry.
Some bullish thoughts:
Major daily support level
Likely bullish divergence on 4H chance (pending next candle close)
BTC shorts around ATH
BTC shorts looking like a possible double top
2 times Fibonacci extension from a recent swing low -> high
At lower Bollinger Band and ...
RSI bearish divergence illustrates price exhaustion, bearish reversal.
Strong resistance around 1.3000 psychological level .
Rejected 50 EMA on the daily timeframe.
Consolidation of price since reaching this upper end of the downwards parallel channel.
100 pips target 50 pips stop.
- RSI bearish divergence on the H4.
- Rejected major resistance level around 1.174 on the H1.
- On the daily timeframe, the fibonacci level of 38.2 has been fulfilled at this key level of 1.1740 which if holds up could imply that the retracement has finished or halted for the time being.
- Could see price action consolidate within the previous trading range ...