-Good sell opportunity on the rest of the descending channel which is in line with the 38.2 fib level which adds confluence that price could rest from that level.
- The Ema's are above price which indicates bearish momentum of the pair.
- Wait until price has reached the significant level and look for a strong bearish candle to sell this pair.
Lovely little set up here. GBPJPY approaching a double bottom set up and a key buy zone historically.
Confluences for this trade
1. Need to see price reach same area as previous bottom. If not i will not take the trade. Once reached look for continues rejection probably on lower time frames (15 min and 30 min).
2. This pair has dropped a lot recently so normally...
Confluences for this trade
1. Multiple time frames indicating the same long term price movement (bearish)
2. Orange highlighted zone is a key area where price was previously supported and i will be looking for a retest of that region
3. Many touches of the descending channel showing a valid channel as we can see where i have circled in blue where price is...
Trading is about stacking confluences to support your prediction.
Therefore below are a list of confluences to why i took this trade.
1. Monthly and weekly timeframes (higher timeframes) both indicate bearish moment as price is in a longterm descending channel
2. Head and shoulders formation forming on the hourly and 2 hourly chart (Bearish candlestick...
Been away from trading due to holidays (Thank you Isreal you were amazing!!)
So here we are in a long term descending channel from a higher timeframe. Price will most certainly reach the top and re-test it.
And during this long term channel, we have a shorter ascending channel with a perfect place to enter.
If it was only that easy ever retail trader...
As you can see we are currently topped-out below a major resistance level, I've labelled some areas in which I wouldn't be surprised if there were to be a reversal.
D is where I'd expect the price to go, following my AB=CD pattern. So I wouldn't expect a breakout to the top, but it still has time to occur and still hit the D point.
it's important to note that...
A descending triangle may be forming, the price has stayed predominantly towards the top of this triangle but due to other factors (current downtrend, ABCD pattern) I believe there will be a break to the bottom.
Right now the market started to make higher lows and lower lows on the 4H time frame creating a Descending channel. We are waiting for the price to reject the major support level 1.2700. The support level 1.2700 is lining up with 0.618 FIB Retracement and with 200 SMA on daily and 50 EMA on weekly. Before taking the trade we need to wait for the confirmation break...
Price shot back into my descending channel , do you think it will break to the upside , i have been avoiding trading any pound pairs lately, however is this recovery long term or short term ?
i stick to what i see on the chart , maybe some fundamental analysis would say otherwise, it would be interesting to get a different perspective.
Price seems to be rejecting higher levels. Price has been hovering over the 61.8% fib retracement level of the previous wave and so I am looking to see a push to the downside.
All TP levels are of 61.8% nature.
- Descending triangle chart pattern has formed in the higher timeframes and price seems to be respecting the channel.
LTC/BTC pair shows bullish signals.
Breaking out of a descending channel we were in for the last couple of months,
While in that channel MACD daily gave strong bullish diverge signals.
If price manages to stay above 0.007 BTC it will head towards higher levels .
Taking profits out at 0.5 fibo from 0.012171 high to 0.006061 low which is at 0.009084 BTC and...
Following the big moves in euro after yesterdays european central bank meeting and the Euro spiking higher on lower than expected levels of Quantative easing being announced. The move higher has taken Euro Cad to the upper levels of the descending channel as per our trading view chart work. This coincides with extreme overbought levels on...
BTC holds the 10000 USDT mark though there are no buyers to boost the price on higher levels . It seems though from the chart that we will have to go higher for price to prepare on going deeper on lower lows territory as any attempt from sellers the last week only resulted on strong bounce back above 10000 every time we touched bellow that ,creating a bullish...
We are taking a look at Aussie dollar versus US dollar on our trading view channel today. We have taken the daily chart to show the support level the market has found dating back to January flash crash as well as the descending channel we have been trading in for many months now. We are looking for a bounce from this support area at 0.675 area up...