In this chart I have outlined the point in which the 50 SMA is crossing the 200 SMA (to the upside) this usually indicates an uptrend. Using that to my advantage I have also found a gap fill in the chart that could be a short term trade. I would expect some sort of consolidation at around the gap fill area and should it therefore continue past the gap fill the...
Does bitcoin look to be moving upwards on a longer term trajectory?
Looking from a daily view (1 day bars), the short term SMA moved above the longer term EMA near the beginning of April (08 Apr 20), and seems to have established itself there for the past approx. 4 weeks.
Additionally, drawing trends on the highs and lows from the lead up to the move of the SMA...
The USD/JPY is currently in a weak symmetrical triangle pattern, this is also coincidentally where the 25 MA and the 13 MA look like they will be crossing over in the near future (I would moreover say 13 MA crossing above the 25 MA, indicating a bullish play). Also, the Coppock curve is positive, but is slowly reaching prior resistance, so this could mean a...
- Breakout of parallel channel
- Confluence: 61.8 fibonacci level rejection on H4 which happens to be my H4 resistance level (1.3210)
- EMAs crossover with price action below supporting bearish bias
- Bearish sentiment on sterling with uncertainty looming over brexit
- Price seems to be heading back towards the 1.3000 psychological level
- 60 pips target with 30 pips stop
- Bearish 200SMA & 200EMA crossover.
- Ichimoku Cloud will reinforce the double MA resistance.
- Closed below previous support zone.
- Price action bearish MA crossover
- Bearish MACD
- In oversold range even with high buy volume
- Trending down and people panicking
- Take profit at FibE levels