I am bullish on USD Fundamentally as they are recovering well from the pandemic
I am bearish on CAD towards the American dollar as America has a stronger currency
I see a consolidation zone in USDCAD from 2015 and we arrived at the bottom of it this month, my entry was a candlestick pattern that consists of 3 candle sticks
1st candlestick must be a...
VUZI is currently in a consolidation and is looking pretty positive. With all the news surrounding the company and its smart glasses being used by more and more companies, it's highly likely to start going up. A safe long position here (according to me, and I can be wrong 😅) would be to $4.50 - $4.75 with a stop loss at around $4
EURCAD - Short
Entering short because of the consolidation.
i have entered short now for reasons such as
>it doesn't seem to be able to make HH's
>Daily TF we are down trending
Will be entering again once there is a breakout candle to the downside.
Any questions feel free to ask
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
- Price retesting the daily support
- Potential triple top to be formed if this level rejects price once again
- Re entered the consolidation range where price is struggling to beat 1.8185 level
- This bearish bias is supported by confluence as this level is also the 61.8 fibonacci level on the H4, which suggests that the retracement could be over
- A series of...
LTC seems to be consolidating at higher level, and we can see a floor and roof being tested. I do believe the market will cool for a while between 0.014 and 0.02 before it carries on the bull run... Just an idea.