Price seems to be forming a double top at support zone
Possible continuation of the short trend.
In a state of consolidation right now.
Wait for confirmation candle...
Price may test this area before breaking through as it seems on the lesser timeframes.
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
Last post: June 6th. See chart.
Review: Price was testing the support level.
Update: Price has since come down to test the support level which includes the 50 simple moving average, and is consolidating between the support and resistance level.
Conclusion: Applying patience and waiting for price to break through resistance before considering long trades...
Could be poised for a decisive breakdown as price is testing the bottom of the regression trend channel / 200 MA
For a bearish confirmation i'd like to see the channel breaks as well as the Jan 2018 low
Keeping tabs as long consolidations often lead to big breaks
This stock is featuring for the first time on our TradingView blogs.
Current setup: Price has just broken out of the consolidation zone by a few points.
Conclusion: We need to wait for price to move higher then pull back and see another breakout to confirm this is not a fake breakout.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Hit agree if...
We last posted on the GBPUSD on March 21st when price was showing signs of strength but still trading within the marked area of consolidation.
Since that post, price moved further up, came back to retest the 1.4000 round number support level and bounced back to the upside. Price has used this support levels to spring board back towards the high of January of...
We last posted on the EURUSD on March 24th when price was firmly in consolidation.
There has been no change on this since then with price still trading sideways between the drawn in support and resistance levels that define the high and low of this range.
Overall, our bias is still very much bullish with price trading above the daily 200SMA and the round...
EURAUD exchange rate for a week is moving in more than 150-pips consolidation, which was formed after setting the maxima at 1.5073. The wider trend remains bullish, but signs of weakening are showing, even in the form of the discussed consolidation.
Currently the rate is at the lower limit of this consolidation, which is located at 1.4930. Successful breakdown of...