- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
Could be poised for a decisive breakdown as price is testing the bottom of the regression trend channel / 200 MA
For a bearish confirmation i'd like to see the channel breaks as well as the Jan 2018 low
Keeping tabs as long consolidations often lead to big breaks
EURAUD exchange rate for a week is moving in more than 150-pips consolidation, which was formed after setting the maxima at 1.5073. The wider trend remains bullish, but signs of weakening are showing, even in the form of the discussed consolidation.
Currently the rate is at the lower limit of this consolidation, which is located at 1.4930. Successful breakdown of...