GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
Last post: April 18th. See chart.
Review: Price had just broken out of the previous resistance level.
Update: Price went back below the resistance level then went into consolidation, but has since made new highs and broken a higher resistance level.
Conclusion: We will be looking for long opportunities following the next breakout.
Any comments or questions, ...
Could be poised for a decisive breakdown as price is testing the bottom of the regression trend channel / 200 MA
For a bearish confirmation i'd like to see the channel breaks as well as the Jan 2018 low
Keeping tabs as long consolidations often lead to big breaks
Bovis Homes has made attempts to break through the strong resistance level in the past
but couldn't quite make it through.
A break of this all-time high at £12.20 created in April 2007 could indicate the beginning of a strong trend.
That breakout confirmation is essential as the high has not been broken after a number of attempts in the past.
We can see price has ...
WAIT for this pair to break the wedge, it's stuck in a consolidation period so hold tight and let it break either way.
EURAUD exchange rate for a week is moving in more than 150-pips consolidation, which was formed after setting the maxima at 1.5073. The wider trend remains bullish, but signs of weakening are showing, even in the form of the discussed consolidation.
Currently the rate is at the lower limit of this consolidation, which is located at 1.4930. Successful breakdown of ...