Price of #GBPUSD is overall bearishh however we have a intraday bearish break to the upside
with minor S&R on the smaller time frame. With a risk to reward of 2:1 and target at 25637
I'm anticipating for price to rally up 29pips.
Ahead of the big date : 29 March 2019, the pair has shown to be increasingly volatile with highs of approx. 1.3350 & lows of 1.2500 due to uncertainty in the market related to a no deal Brexit.
We anticipate that Brexit will be further delayed as Betfair is offering 1.2 for the UK to not leave the EU by the 29/3/19 and 5.7 for otherwise. A delayed Brexit would be...
Here is a fairly high Reward:Risk trade set up for next week.
GBPUSD is approaching the outer bullish trendline for a 3rd touch and this also coincides with the Fibonacci 0.618 retracement zone. This is a very simple trend continuation set up with a target price of 1.35 achieving a high reward ratio.
However! - It takes 3 touches of a trendline to confirm it. So...
Bullish divergence on the H4 using stochastics shows price exhaustion and a well due correction for this pair. Cable should be well supported at the 1.2920 level and on the H1 we see decent rejection of this zone, which could be the start of the reversal of around 120 pips.
Gbpusd - H4 - Here's an analysis of a trade signal given in my privare group. Over here we a have a Buy signal for gbpusd pair which we entered at 1.4140 with stops at 1.4080 and tp 1.43 - 1.44. Ball out!!!
Initial 15min downtrend was previously pierced, but now it has been broken. A new 15min Uptrend is beginning. This will continue possibly until the 1 hour downtrend line already in motion. Notes:
- Buyers are pushing to break the 50% retracement point (bullish)
- Possible ascending triangle up to 50% retracement point (bullish)
- 15min Uptrend in motion with...
In line with yesterday's bullish call, an initial setback attracted fresh investor demand. The result was gains of more than a big figure, a 3rd up day in a row and the most positive closing price of 2018. Once again, overbought extremes are a cause for concern, but currently setbacks are bought, although the depth can be difficult to determine. So, this morning’s...
Price is making HH an HL in the bigger TF (weekly) for a long time, this possibly a HL + Double bottom, we can see some kind of exhaustion in the 4hr TF. Safe way to take this trade is to wait for the price to break out of the yellow zone. If the price brakes out up and close above i will consider this trade valid.