7 Times in this region and each time we have gone in either direction, RSI looks like we could be overbought recently and we could be ready to test the 20 & 50MA (Yellow Box) - Lets keep an eye out on this but i do believe a retest is the most possible outcome.
8400 support or 7k retest?
Looking for .618 Support. $8400
Expecting .705 to hold. $7000
55 EMA support
RSI divergence. Trend.
MACD possibly dipping under 0. (Not happened since 2014.)
T3 CCI failed to cross above 0.
My first publication on TV, some of you may know me and my privately shared charts, some of you may not, either way thanks for reading.
This correction is looking eerily similar to the one that occured in 2014.
RSI - looking at the level of support on RSI I believe we should have a bounce here similar to the 2014 fractal, this should take us to the top...
as most of you saw the previous btc short got stopped for a cool 25k (related ideas)
still covering from 720, and added again at 623, if this fails will close 720 for small p and wait for kneejerk up to flibbr's infamous 1000 level to go HAM loading up on S again
no mass adoption... no B2B transaction capabilities.... no proprietary moats.... incoming...