For a bounce out of this hole BTC finds itself in, it will need to rest on a stronger support. A further dip before it rises back to previous high levels is the reasonable expectation. But crypto isn't reasonable. Don't count on it.
Not financial advice. Lose money by your own ideas, not mine.
As labelled on the chart, there appears to be a weakening of the structure of a bullish rebellion that has occurred over the last few days. I expect further oscillation and more weakening based on the current evidence. Price could well return to the 12000 mark with a weak structure. Personally I'm short with a reasonably wide stop-loss. This is not a recommendation.
If the weekly demand indicated holds, we can see this pair reach the previous highs as a minimum. We could also expect a break for a higher timeframe higher high to be printed.
Join our chat and take part in forex discussions - t.me
We can see that GBPJPY has formed a resistance at 143.350 and tested it several times since 23-12-19 it now 18-02-20 we can see a weekly candle close above this price and the Pound can gain strength fundamentally along with Brexit news we could see a bull run but we could see a drop from this price but we shall be patient and wait and see.
Get your shorts ready, the drop won't be all at once, but a 4-5 day climb down to a lower level. Don't long until after the halving. (Upper white resistance is drawn from the previous ATH and ~14k high)
Price has broken through the support trend line which it has re-tested.
A rising wedge has formed, as well a 'W' pattern, which has re-tested the previous support level and appears to be rejecting it.
Price is also under the 200 EMA, which suggests that it is in a downtrend.
Expecting price to continue to break out of the rising wedge and continue bearish to the...
Long position holding nicely.
Looking and waiting patiently for the reversal to place a short on the other half of my position. RISK FREE TRADE. Set my stop loss to trigger at$8750. Where’s your top for this trend?
Trading inside a descending triangle. MACD looks to be gaining some support but the volume suggests not enough price action. RSI not shown but looks overbought enough to keep my short from $8511 running. If close is made above $8368. I will take a risky long to around $8472 using only 10% of my wallet. Small gains to be made within this triangle. Let me know what...
Using the harmonic pattern I can see a bearish move. This may take some time but I see this going short through the TP areas I have entered in blue. Lets wait and see.. (news pending may have some impact).