GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, SBERBANK OF RUSSIA ADR (EACH REPR 4 ORD SHS), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Aussie has been moving like this for a while now, bouncing between 0.7440 and 0.7360 without showing any clear breakout yet. I managed to catch a short swing trade today on the 4 hourly chart but looking for some better opportunities once this range breaks.
A quick potential long position could happen before we expect a retracement back to the downside. Some build up of order at around the the 0.7400 area. Or even wait for price to move up and catch the movement for the downturn.
Aussie dollar - Buy setup with targets at 0.7650 and then short from 0.7650 down to 0.7350
Audusd - daily chart - pending buy setup around 0.7520 with a great risk to reward and limited downside.
Aud/Usd - Daily chart - I see a strong demand zone below current price for aussie dollar and I've taken a buy trade around 0.77 with stops below 0.7650 and targets of 150-200 pips. This correlates well with dollar weakness and other major fx pairs in buy levels.
AudUsd - H4 - Sell setup on aussiedollar already triggered.
From 13/01/2016, between each two major swing lows, there have been following intervals
1. 93 bars
2. 153 bars
3. 97 bars
The fifth circle has already started with the first swing low on 08/12/2017.
Assuming the above is replicating, the next swing low will be between 18/04/2(93 bars) and 22/04/2018 (97 bars) and a possible swing High around ...
AudUsd - Daily time frame. I see a pullback on dollar index so I am expecting USD strength and this pair to drop another swing down.
When markets open this evening I will be looking at shorting the Aussie Dollar down to the daily trendline, as this has been respected a few times in the past couple of weeks, this will most likely be an intra-day swing trade to get in and get out. Only because of RBA releasing minutes on Tuesday followed by a speech from Yellen later that day, could make some ...
Quick short here on AUDUSD DAILY, price has broken the CTL and also the range highlighted in blue. D1 target ideally at 0.7550 however prices could most likely test 0.75 as a continuation of the recent bearish pressure.
A possible head and shoulders pattern could be forming on an hourly timeframe with AUDUSD, after it is respecting the Fib level of 23.60%. If it forms, breaks it's neckline and plays ball I will be looking at shorting this down to a supply zone and psychological level of around 0.76000
We have the RBA cash rate due tomorrow and forecast is neutral however I will ...
I'm too inpatient to do write ups like this for all my posts. Just trust there's more in my analysis than the simple charts I post on here :)
AUDUSD appears to have turned earlier than expected, it is the best performing currency of the month and despite the problems with a credit downgrade for its banks it appears to be gaining momentum again. Commodities ...
Possibly a wave five has started at the top of the correction I'm expecting a nice three waves down before bouncing up.
Entry price: 0.75323
Possible short as pair consolidates at highs of the year. Could Yellen speech have a drastic effect?? We shall find out!
1. A good buy entry if price breaks above 0.75250 with T.P. @ 0.76750 & 0.77000 with S.L. 0.74300.
2. A good sell entry if price break below 0.74500 with T.P. @ 0.73300 with S.L. 0.7536. If the market breaks 0.73300, it may very well retest the 0.71700 level.
The pair is ranging and SMAs 50 and 200 is flat which suggest indecision.
Apart from the US President ...
i've been watching this pair for a shorting opportunity for a long time. After banking some pips in a double top opportunuity we saw the market continuing to rally. While price's heading up, power is becoming lesser and lesser, as we can see on the RSI. That tells us that maybe a reverse is ahead.
As soon as price touched the .618 level it's put an ...
1. A good buy entry if price breaks above 0.73300 with T.P. @ 0.74500 with S.L. 0.72700. The market has retested previous (last May of 2016) support level 0.71700. If the price continue to go up and break 0.73300 level, the bulls are in control and may possibly test the 0.74420 level where prices consolidates during November 21 up to December 05.
2. A good sell ...