AN long. Waiting for a pull back to the purple box area given, this also lines up with the ascending trend line as well as the 61.8 fib level for us to look at taking a long trade.
Take partial profits.
200 PIP GAiN 9/1 RR
I think the chart shows it all here.
We have a longer term trendline acting as support and a clear trendline break upwards complete with a nice pullback for a good looking long entry.
The only thing the chart doesn't show is why I've set the exit point to where I have... My exit is sitting just below the 200EMA.
Price has been dropping steady into the dollinger bands, MACD and stochastics in the over bought zone, RSI and CCI have also crossed
Waiting for the PSARs to flip to the underside and enter for a buy and climb up to the 50 MA
Any feedback always welcome
We have seen a tremendous downtrend in last couple of days and price has reached to major level of structure from where we see price reacts and we have a nice reversing candle on the 4h chart sitting at bottom suggests a trend reversal for now.
I have gone long and marked tp and sl for you as well.
Let me know your thoughts.
Trade safe and good luck.
AUDNZD - Possible longing opportunity.
Last two days have tried to close below the 1.07 even handle but failed twice.
AUD seems to be gaining in strength the last few days of last week noticeably against the USD.
Once i get my signals of a long i will be opening a trade.
Any questions feel free to drop me a message or a comment and i'll be willing to offer...
Price previously broke through the support and is showing potential to re-test and continue moving bearish to our target at 1.07667. Stop loss is marked at red price level and entry at the grey price level.
Risk to reward 1:2
Equity risked 1% risk no more than 2%
As AUDNZD has been moving sideways since mid 2014, I expect this pattern to continue with this recent breakout on the daily chart. This could continue until it hits the upper trend line in time which leads into a historical channel.
We have 4H confirmation of this trend, awaiting the daily candle to close above 1.0468.
SL: 1.044 (varies depending on...
We are approaching the key fib level + previous zone of reversal
Head and Shoulders also forming
MACD convergence as well
Should be a very nice buy opportunity!!
1. This profile is for educational purposes ONLY!
2. The setups given are my own perspective of the forex market and by no means require action!
3. Trading involves risk, past profits...
From a daily view, this pair appears bullish. We can see price respect support and move bullish on the 4hr , at the moment price is what i would see as a pullback and there is potential for price to go long again at the marked grey line.
entry - grey line
stop loss - red line
take profit - green line
risk exposure - 1%
risk to reward 1:2
I will be doing a...
AUDNZD retracing into key horizontal and fib support levels, with what looks like a dead cat @ 0.382 and Feb high.
50 and 100 EMAs on the daily could also act as support in between the 0.383 and 0.5.
Previous horizontal supports matching with the 0.5 and 0.618 fibs.
Obviously the 0.382 ,Feb high could still hold and waiting for the 0.5, 0.618 level could leave us...
I believe AUDNZD should go into up-trend very soon.
We can see this hammer at the bottom of the bearish channel which means the trend should change now.
Furthermore, the price is moving "Sideways" in this triangle, so it's time for some movement to the resistance.
We can expect some bearish movement in the begging of the week, but eventually,...
As you can see, on the daily chart we have a very nice setup. Recently this pair has hit the bottom. Similar bottom we had in June 2017. From that bottom it has also created a double bottom recently which suggests a reversal. Also the current daily green candle engulfs the previous red candle which is an indication of bullish momentum.
AUD NZD IS ABOUT TO PRESENT US WITH A LONG OPPORTUNITY!
Making the description simple - we have our daily resistance at 1.05355 that have rejected around 5 times from that zone. With that been said, a clean break of 1.05355 and retest would present us with a long opportunity!
Please, be patience and see the resistance turning support in order to place a long...