This pair is a bit of a mess.. we can see that price broke support and was pushed back up a little by the buyers.. the sellers forced price to break support so its safe to say we are setting up for a sell
I am waiting for confirmation before jumping in as price could float about before dropping
AUDNZD - SELL
SL - 1.07165
TP - 1.04209
Once support has been broken and there is confirmation then we will sell to the green area
As we can see from this chart price broken through once but quickly shot back up past support.. I am waiting for a clear signal before entry
AN long. Waiting for a pull back to the purple box area given, this also lines up with the ascending trend line as well as the 61.8 fib level for us to look at taking a long trade.
Take partial profits.
200 PIP GAiN 9/1 RR
Price previously broke through the support and is showing potential to re-test and continue moving bearish to our target at 1.07667. Stop loss is marked at red price level and entry at the grey price level.
Risk to reward 1:2
Equity risked 1% risk no more than 2%
While the price is above the support 1.0275, resumption of uptrend is expected.
We make sure when the resistance at 1.0630 breaks.
If the support at 1.0275 is broken, the short-term forecast -resumption of uptrend- will be invalid.
While the RSI downtrend #1 is not broken, bearish wave in price would continue.
Price is currently showing bearish momentum with the potential to make new lows after price has retarced to the price level at the grey line i have marked which is our entry point
Stop loss - Red price level
Take profit - Green price level
From a daily view, this pair appears bullish. We can see price respect support and move bullish on the 4hr , at the moment price is what i would see as a pullback and there is potential for price to go long again at the marked grey line.
entry - grey line
stop loss - red line
take profit - green line
risk exposure - 1%
risk to reward 1:2
I will be doing a...