Price closed below the daily 200EMA and 4HR 200EMA and is below the daily pivot point. Expecting price to continue in the downtrend Weekly S1 which is also the physiological level at 8800 and potentially on to S2 at 8740. Watch for a potential retrace back to Weekly Pivot and 55EMA if price fails to break lower than 8850.
Short at 8850 with TP1 at...
Between 3rd Sept and 5th Sept, price failed to make to a higher high, while macd displace a lower high signalling bearish divergence. Expecting a move down to the 200EMA, Weekly S1, 75 fib at 1.057. Would look to re-evaluate price once it reaches this zone to see if price continue up or drop lower.
Short at 1.065 with a target of 1.057 and then...
Price currently retracing to the 17.50 which is the 200EMA, Daily S2/Weekly S1 and 68.5 fib level. Expecting a bounce up off these levels and move to between Daily R3/Weekly R1 at 19.20.
Long at 17.50 with target at the top of Weekly R1 at 19.20.
Price is currently setting up a new trendline and is expected to retrace back to this line at around 1.22 which is also the 38 Fib, Weekly Price Pivot and 4HR 55EMA, before continuing upwards to weekly R2 at 1.238. Expecting a triangle formation with initial resistance at Weekly R2/Daily R1.
Long at 1.22 with an initial TP at 1.245.
Price is currently squeezed between Daily Pivot/Weekly S1 and EAM20 on the H4, expecting a push to daily R2, 50EAM, 50 fib and test of previous resistance level at 9850 from the underside before a drop down to daily S3 at 9200.
Watch for a break of the daily pivot level as price may just break lower to daily S2 and trade in a sideways range.
Last week XAG price bounced off 20EMA, 50Fibs, mid bollenger band and daily Price pivot on the 4H chart. Price is now moving in a upward channel/along a trend line. Expecting a continuation move up to the daily R3 level at just above 18.90, but below psychological 19.00 level.
Watch for the a break of the trend line, move below mid Bollenger Band...
this is my second idea that I publish.
Brief story of me: Studying trading since 3 months ago, no experience, no help, no courses, just me, youtube tutorials and books. I'm looking for recommendations to improve my trading, my analysis and my overall trading experience. Thank you so much to anyone that likes or comments my idea. Feel free to give your...
Hi guys, heres a short set up on UJ.
As you can see, price is respecting the 111.40-111.50 level. This level has held firm in the past as a previous resistance and it is also matching up with my fibonacci reversal level of 78%. Not only have we got these the 2 confirmations, our trendline is matching up nicely with the prospect of a third bounce, which I believe...
GBPJPY broke out of a descending trend line last week, exposing the pair to further potential upside movement.
A retest of the trend line may occur before price starts to increase.
On the 4H chart we can see price broke and closed below a short term ascending trend line, opening up possibility for a short term decline in price.
As you can see, price has tested 1.84000 multiple times over the past couple of days. We are currently in a consolidation period, with Brexit news incoming the market seems to be preparing for the outcome of those results.
If we can see a clear 4h rejection of 1.8400 we would be looking for some downside for this pair. 1.8400 is also lining up nicely with our...
Triple hit of support with RSI divergence.
Using heikin ashi smoothed (2-2) waiting for confirmation green candle.
Health and momentum is weak
Simple analysis but don't need to overthink this one.
Enter trade on 4 hour for tighter stop loss VERY important you know how to do this right.
This is what I see with GBPUSD.
Going to wait for a confirmation at around levels 1.268-1.27. for a short position.
If EMA65 and the support turned resistance can hold then we could see a big drop of around ~150+ pips.
Daily Chart shows strong support and resistance levels at 1.27 also
If we see a drop id say target should be at around 1.25 but could...