BITMEX:XBTUSD   Bitcoin / US Dollar Perpetual Inverse Swap Contract
Comment: Hello, although my idea has been accurate in past days I believe something will change and this is what might happen:
We`ll see... enjoy it!
Comment: Zoom
Comment: So far so good, In next couple hours we will see if bitcoins chose one of my paths...
Comment: still looks like is going on initial path
Trade active: Hello

I`m not sure if anyone follows this idea as no comments or likes received... this will be last post:

In next hours I`m expecting a drop and good opportunity to fill up the bags:

Comment: hi
In maximum 24 hours, I expect BTC to reach his final bull run and then start another 2 weeks of drop to 3k-3.5k , hope I`m wrong but be careful and stay safe and do your own analyzes, this is only my idea and what I trade, sometimes things are changing and this is not a live update... I post sometimes when I have spare time and hoping that will help someone...
Trade closed manually


Do you think there's still a chance for a dump now ? The H&S seems to be unvalid :-(
CUBYC karamazov06
@karamazov06, Hello
Bitcoin did not moved exactly as I planed and and head and shoulders presented has been invalidated, if you watched my idea you may have noticed that was closed on 16 August and I did not posted any updates since or other ideas because users showed no interest in this.

Today 29 August most of the interval candles match... like 2,3,4,5,6,7.8 days etc... this is rare each year and when all match and new candles are starting soon things become more clear, so new cycle begins today and I expect next days/weeks to have a better idea about this market but I still believe that bottom was not in yet and we will go way more lower than 5.8K soon. I think today is the top for this bull run, even if BTC is pushed above 7.2K I do not believe will be pushed above 8K before we get bellow 5.8K. Good luck
@CUBYC, True, I didn't notice it was closed :-s
I was also disappointed for the second shoulder: each time a downing movement was given, buy orders with high volume were placed :-o
We didn't see the bottom for me neither, there's still a strong potential to go to 5.8K and maybe even lower; event linked with Mt Gox trustee and all the BTC/BCH remaining for being sold and I also expect a huge implosion coming from the Venezuelan Petro and a massive wave of fud over the crypto... these events will be part of this potential I guess
CUBYC karamazov06
@karamazov06, I wait for a down leg between 5.7k - 6k and if stops there i will wait then 8.5k-10k, nobody can tell for sure but you are right that news drive btc trend and we might be able to combine these two. cheers
@CUBYC, I'd place fractals before the news to drive crypto trend; anyway, BCH and ETH are still weak and it may be a sign that this is not the bull run we're waiting for
CUBYC karamazov06
@karamazov06, You can`t be more right than that!
This is what I noticed these days too, BCH and ETH did not made their run yet but if we do not drop soon logically means that BTC will go more up and BCH and ETH will have their run eventually.
Anyway even if we start drooping today or tomorrow on next run BCH and ETH are two coins that that should have bigger gains than the rest of altcoins.
Either way I want to see volatility in the market, because this way we can make money.
I don`t know if you are familiar with volume profile but I can see some big gaps between 6.7- 8.1k that needs to be filled up, but Point of Control (POC) – ``The price level for the time period with the highest traded volume`` has been changed past days meaning that since 2017 to present POC now is $6454 and before was $7454... not sure yet where we are heading, here is a pic of volume profile:
@CUBYC, I think ETH has definitely the potential to go down from today : here's a snapshot of mixed indicator in daily:

ADX, DI+ and DI- are respectively in bold blue, green and red
RSI 14 and SMA RSI 5 are in bold purple and pink
the 2 remaining are stochastic
There are more odds that a quite big dump would happen than a pump.
For BCH, a less violent dump could be forecasted and for BTC it's not so clear for now, still indecisive.
I got the idea of POC and missing volumes, but what did you mean by "2017 to present POC now is $6454 and before was $7454"?
CUBYC karamazov06
@karamazov06, I meant to say that last week Volume profile showing that since 2017 the most traded range was $7454 but this week changed and now showing that POC(most traded price range)is $6454, meaning that there is a bigger support now around $6400 because around this levels we spent the most time since 2017 or at least this is what data showing on Volume Profile on Bitmex.
@CUBYC, Thanks for your explanation! ;-)
+1 Reply
CUBYC karamazov06
@karamazov06, No problem, please note that POC dropped few time in the past, before $7400 was $8500 and seems that these levels acting as a resistance now, If we drop a lot under $6400 are that might become resistance in future, is odd
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out