Expecting more melt down, right now price is sitting at Monthly Support but expect the price to break it. We might see some retracement here before continuation downside best approach is to wait for LH to form and sell it with the over all trend!
After a successful 500 pips move on UJ short as indicated on the earlier setup now I see this on NZDCAD.
I have been waiting for this for 2 weeks and finally it has opened up. Sell at every LH formation the setup has a good potential downside.
As we can see Dollar has been in a bullish trend for a while, but since last 2 weeks we are stuck in a tight range and price at the moment testing the major support level. It is a critical level as you can also view EU is testing the major RES level as well and they move against each other.
Watch very carefully as market opens on 2 Jan 2019 if price rejects from...