This pair has been in a strong down trend creating perfectly made lower lows and higher lows. I believe price will carrying on reacting to this trend by bouncing off the trend line continuing down to make yet another lower low. I have put my SL just above weekly resistance in case price breaks through trend, it may reverse of that major resistance line. I have put...
I predicted this uptrend from 9 days ago and I believe it will continue. It has now broken through the major trendline and I believe price will retrace back down meeting major and minor trendline before carrying on the strong bullish movement. I will be entering this trade once price retraces until 1 fib support.
On this pair, we have a bearish trend with some strong bearish movement and bullish retracements. I am uncertain that the trend will continue as it has not created a lower low but instead bounced off the .786 Fibonacci support. I am quite certain price may rise if still following trend and if not it will create a new high to begin an uptrend. Either way, I believe...
Here I have seen a strong bullish price action therefore I am deciding to follow trend. I am trading a bounce of the trendline and 0.5 Fibonacci Support. I have confirmed my trade by the doji candlestick sitting on both trend and fib lines.
After a strong bearish trend, we have a very precise double top formation which shows price struggled to make a higher high. I have placed a neckline for entry and entering a short position traditionally putting the TP the same length from neckline to the double top.
Here I have spotted 5 doji candlesticks in a row which may result in a strong bearish or bullish move. I have seen a strong bullish candlestick so I will wait for further confirmation (current hour candlestick) to enter a long position possibly. I don't believe a strong retracement will take place due to the indecision prior.
Up and coming long. I think the low of GOLD will be either weekly support or .236 fib support. This would create a higher low for a trend that may start to form. I am waiting to go long instead of going short now due to patience and more PIP's.
This pair has been making very good and precise use of the Fibonacci supports and resistances. It was very indecisive from 2 days ago where price had consolidated on the 0.5 fib line. A strong bullish candlestick has now formed which shows bulls are ready to take over. A small retracement may happen before price continues upwards. On the 1 hour chart, MA's are...
The movement made so far, I called 3 days ago which was the strong bearish movement retracing of the .618 resistance. I believe it will bounce of 0.5 fib support to form a head and shoulders pattern eventually creating a bullish movement till daily resistance. I am now waiting to go long.
The weekly support has held price since the beginning of february and I believe it will continue. I have used BB Indicator to confirm my analysis. Also, a very bullish candle has formed and I am now waiting for price to breakout through the trendline and I will go LONG to 1.26624 daily resistance.
Cable has been in appeared bearish since 24/02 but now a falling wedge has formed. This usually signals a reversal is about to take place. Price is also sitting on .236 fib support which may bounce off. I will look to go LONG once bullish candle has broken through my wedge resistance and I will set TP at .382 fib resistance. Roughly 200pips!
I have used pivot point analysis primarily combined with fib to notice a reversal that may take place. Price has lined up well with R2 and my weekly resistance which is also 0.5 fib resistance! Using the RSI, I have also seen that USD has been overbought which signals a reversal. I will now move down to the 1 hour chart to get pin point entry and ride this trade...
This pair has tested the 0.236 fib support and I now believe it is on its way to 0.618 resistance which also meets the major trendline. I have put SL just below the 0.236 support just in case price re-tests. I have also marked when news is coming out which may affect the GBP. Therefore, I will watch this trade very closely.
*View previous GOLD post*
Price has moved as I predicted to the inner trendline. Now I will be looking to go long until a higher high, however I do believe price could break through to the outer trendline. Therefore, I will patiently wait to see how the candlesticks on the 1hr and 2hr timeframe plays out.
*view previous EURGBP post*
Here is an update if my analysis and price has risen! I am now waiting for the 3hour candlestick to close and moving to the 45min/1hr timeframe to get pin point entry to go SHORT.
Price has seemed to breakthrough the trend and is heading up. Pin-point entry might be very soon as MA's have just crossed on the 60min chart (14ma, 50ema). I believe price will touch and bounce straight of the outer trendline for a clean SHORT in future.