Watching the downtrend lately, we do not worry. We are patient and holding position.
The brave ones could sell small part of their coins now and rebuy them if (or when) we retest the £1 area.
I expect around Monday 19 - Tuesday 20 April, to have a clear view of the direction.
Either way, before Friday 23 April I expect a big upside move.
I expect the weak dollar to continue. There will be some consolidation but the longer the delay the bigger the drop. I opened a short position with a very tight SL. As always nobody knows what will happen and it is the strategy that makes you money and not the prediction ( up or down).
following the massive publicity and "dump" by major players
we now expect some normalization and slow uptrend.
consolidation and retest of the FIB areas is expected but overall hold ( if you owe XRP coins)
and be patient.
It could take a few weeks but it will rise again.
Last week we closed below a resistance area (1873 - see fibonacci from the daily )
Now I expect a retest but it may not go all the way up to 1873 - hence we can open a small position
with a wider SL ( 1875). We may touch the 100 EMA ( around 1873.50 ) on the 1H chart)
The direction is downtrend, and we expect a retest of the recent lows of 1855 area,
Considering the US elections outcome and especially Biden's slogans during his presidential campaign, strict enforcement for the complete quarantine of many US cities
we expect a massive drop in all indices ( incl. NAS100). Biden's tax announcements will also push indices lower ( and USD higher).
We have reached the top of a trend...
NAS100 has been in a downtrend channel. Just touched the trendline on Friday 30 Oct and got rejected on the 4H.
Next target for this week 02 Nov - 04 Nov 2020 is 11,350 ( 61.8 Fib)
and then down again to retest the 11,000 (6th of Nov)
before a further upside movement next week 9th Nov.
US elections next week - expect high volatility in general
and strength in...